Chapter 33

Baaz informed Kaushal and Sidharth snuggled deeper into Shehnaaz. She was waiting for Baaz to come. 
Baaz entered with Kaushal. 
"Baaz Doctor ghar bula. Aur chal Sidharth ko pakad ek side se." said Shehnaaz. 
"Tun log Sidharth ko leke ghar jao. Abhi shaam ke time yaha doctors ghar wapas Jane lagte hai. Mai leke aata hu ek ache doctor ko. Warna kahenge driver nai hai. Ye wo. Tum dono Sidharth ko leke jao. Mai aata hu." said Kaushal and left. 
Sidharth wasn't that weak. But he had a little scratch on his leg and hands. Which weren't visible at the moment as he was wearing a jacket 🧥 and jeans. 
He walked holding Shehnaaz. Baaz opened the back seat door and these two settled in. He drove as fast as he could and they went inside. 
Gill Family knew about his arrival. He had called them but they weren't aware of his fever. 
"Puttar ye kya haal hua pada hai." Papa Gill took him from Shehnaaz's arms and walked him inside the Bedroom. 
Shehnaaz got his bag, took out clothes for him. 
(I know I have shown Fever earlier. But I can't think of anything major happening to both of them and their families. The illness is same but I will show a different aspect of how Gill Family take care of Sidharth. The only thing which is repeated is the Fever. And I am sorry if you don't find it interesting but many hidden things will come out with the way Gill family will take care and shock Shehnaaz.)
While Shehnaaz was surfing through his suitcase, Mommy Gill had already got a bowl of ice cold water ready with a cotton cloth. Sidharth was on the bed, laying with his eyes closed. 
They had turned off the main lights so that he can sleep. She turned on the dim lights. And started putting cold water dipped cloth on his head. 
Sidharth felt better but his temperature was still high. 
Shehnaaz grabbed his clothes and her phone rang.
"Bache aa gaya Sidharth?" asked Mom very casually. Not knowing about his health. 
"Maa. Aa Gaya. Akela aa gaya aisi halat me. Kisi ko bol deta sath aane." 
Mom got confused, "Aisi halat me matlab? Sab thik hai?"
"Maa. Usko bho zyada fever hai. Aapko bataya nai?" 
"Nai. Wo Aadi ko bheja upar. Blue suitcase laane bola aur neeche se hi nikal gaya. Tu ja uske pas. Dhyan rakh. Meko batati reh." 
"Aap Aadi ko call kar ke pucho kya hua aisa set pe jo iski ye haalat hai. Aur usse to mai aage baat karti hu." said Shehnaaz and mom agreed and disconnected the call.. 
Kaushal came in and the whole family was Sidharth. Shehnaaz opened the door and Kaushal came in with Dr. Singh. 
" Sat Sri Akal. Aap aaye. Acha laga itne time baad aapko dekh ke. Aaiye. Kamre me chaliye." 
Said Shehnaaz as she made way to her room. 
"Shehnaaz.!" called her Baby as he opened her eyes. 
"Ha Sidharth. Aa gayi mai. Doctor Singh aaye hai. Ye hamare family doctor hai." 
Papa Gill greeted the doctor and everyone gave him space to do Sidharth's check up. 
He checked his heart rate, his temperature and then Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz. She went and sat on the other side..
She bent down and asked him," Kya hua? "
" Wo thodi chot bhi lagi hai." He said hesitantly. 
Shehnaaz asked the others to leave. 
"Iske chot lagi hai. Kapde nikalna hoga." She said. Before she asked them to leave Papa Gill said, "Hum bahar wait karte hai." 
They all left. Sidharth took of his tshirt and there were scratches on his arms. 
"Sidhaaaarrttthhh. Ye sab kya ho raha hai. Tune Maa ko nai bataya. Mehul ki to ab band bajni hai." 
She looked at the doctor, "Uncle aap iska karo. Kab tak thik hoga. Pucho isko fever hua kaise. Masoom ban ke baitha hai. Aise akele aa gaya." 
"Arey Puttar relax kar tu. Mai puchta hu. Ha to Sidharth batao beta, beta bolte hai na Bombay me." 
Sidharth smiled at the friendly nature of the doctor. He nodded in a yes. 
Shehnaaz waiting for him to speak to know what has happened. Because He was quiet all the way in the car and was snuggled into her without saying a word. 
" Ye bhadkegi. Isko bahar Jane bolo" 
Said Sidharth. The doctor looked at Shehnaaz. 
"Puttar bhadak mat. Sahi halat nai hai abhi." 
She relaxed a bit and her hands her on her waist. 
He started talking. 
"Wo ek Ad Film ka shoot tha. Vanity location se thoda door tha. Achanak baarish start ho gayi. Mai aate aate bheeg gaya. Aur beech me ye kaha se chila gaya pata nai. Pair me bhi hai." 
He pulled off his jeans and his ankle and knees had scratches too. 
Shehnaaz had tears in her eyes. She went and sat close to Sidharth while the Doctor cleaned the wound. 
Sidharth's voice felt much better. Earlier he was whispering softly. Unable to speak much, but with his baby around her was getting normal again. He kept looking at her as the doctor applied Dettol. She held his tshirt as if the the doctor was applying dettol to her. 
"Baby relax. I'm fine." 
"Chup kar. Kuttey. Dhyan nai deta hai. Aadi aur Mehul ko to mai nai chorne wali. Tu ruk bas." 
She said as she wiped her tears. Sidharth had already told both of them to be ready for a good lecture..
"Doctor isko typhoid to nai hua hai na. Ye thik ho jaega na. Aisi halat me dekho akela travel kiya." 
"Ha puttar kitni baar bolegi ek chiz. Tu pareshan hona band kar. Usko thand me bheegne ki wajah se sirf bukhar hua hai aur kuch nai." 
As the doc said only fever and nothing else, Sidharth sneezed loudly. 
"Haye Rabbaaa. Dekho zukham bhi hai. Aap dawai do jaldi. Mai khana leke aati hu." 
The doctor said, "Beta wo tujhe leke pareshan ho rahi hai. Jane de. Mai pura Viral Fever, Cold and Cough ka antibiotics de deta hu. Aur ye scratch zyada deep nai hai. Sirf soframycin lagwa lena. You will be fine in 3 days 
but please continue the medication for 5 days. Cough syrup sirf likh raha hu. Agar sirf cheek aa rahi hai to mat lena. Khasi hui to mangwa lena."
" I promise. " That's all Sidharth said and the doctor was ready to leave. 
Baaz came in as he saw Shehnaaz coming out. 
"Baaz ye dawai le aa. Last wali nai lana. Agar lagega to hi lana." said Baaz. 
Kaushal came in. "Baaz Tu dawai le aa. Mai doctor ko chor ke hotel nikalta hu." 
"Bhai Khana kha le ghar ka. Aaja wapas yehi." offered baaz and Kaushal agreed. 
Shehnaaz entered with a plate full of food. 
"Baith uth ke." 
"Baby peeth Dard ho rahi hai." 
"Khana khila deti hu na. Fir dawai leke sula Dungi.'
"Pehle daba de na. Khane ke baad ulta nai let paunga." 
She kept the plate of the food aside. 
He lay on his stomach and she pressed his back.. 
She searched for an oil in her bed side table's drawer and found the pai relief oil. She applied that and massaged for a long time. He fell asleep. 
She washed her hands and sat next to where his head was. He felt her presence and snuggled into her. She made him sleep on her lap and he circled his arms around her waist, snuggling into her tummy. 
She ran her fingers in his hair and let him sleep. 
She had missed him very badly in the past two weeks and finally she got to be with him for sometime. She texted Baaz to come in and turn off the light since she was sitting away from the switch. 
He also took the food plate back to the kitchen. Not wanting the food to be cold. She didn't leave him. He was in her embrace snoring softly.
Shs held her phone and saw mom's messages about Sidharth. 
She clicked a pic of him on her lap and sent it to mom. 
She badly wanted to talk to Mehul and Aadi.
"Sidaaarth. Please jaag jaa.. Bukhar kam nai hua hai Bebu. Khana khila ke medicine deti hu na. Fir so jana." 
She tried to wake him up.. Mom came in too. 
"Puttar. Uth ja." 
Sidharth woke up as he heard mom... Shehnaaz was shocked but didn't say anything. She had zero idea about Sidharth's relationship with her family. 
"Ha Maa. Mai uth gaya." 
He said and hugged Shehnaaz. He needed love more than medicines. 
"Aa mai Khilau. Rita ji ne bataye kaise tujhe khilate the jab tu bimar hota tha." said Mom and he smiled like a happy baby.. 
Shehnaaz left them. She went out. She was feeling as if Sidharth was getting away from her. She wanted to pamper him. She wanted to take care of him. He was sick. They were away since two weeks. They met after a long time and Sidharth was sick. All the things coming together at once. 
Baaz saw her coming out and went to her. 
"Kya hua?" He asked.. She walked to the terrace and he followed her. 
"Ab bolegi? Mai pareshan ho raha hu." 
"Sidharth mujhse door ho raha hai. Mai uthai nai utha. Maa ne ek awaz di uth ke baith gaya." 
Baaz laughed. She hit him. 
"Mera Pati mere se door ho raha hai aur tujhe hasi aa rahi hai. Pagal Hai kya" 
"Pagal tu hai. Kya soch rahi hai. Dimag sach me nahi hai. Sidharth sahi bolta hai." 
She looked at him with an expression saying "PLEASE elaborate"
"Sidharth ghar me sabse baat karta hai. Jaise tu Sidharth ke ghar ko apna li hai. Teko Didi dono, Raj Naira aur specially Sidharth ki Mom ke baare me kaise sab pata hai. Tu unka jaise dhyan rakhti hai waise Sidharth yaha aa to nai sakta lekin phone se barabar touch me hai. Wo show off nai karta. Lekin isse acha ladka tujhe nai mil sakta tha. Mai nai hu itna acha. Muh pe bolta hu. Koi door nai ho raha hai. Maa ko Maa ki tarah leta hai. Teri Maa Sidharth ki Maa ek hi hai uske liye. Ek baar Papa se call kar ke ro diya tha. Kuch emotional tha ek din. Ye sab batane mana kiya hai. Wo tera relationship sab se thik karwana chahta tha pehle. Fir batata tujhe. Ab bolna mat usko tujhe ye sab pata hai. Aur itne ache pati ke bare me ye sab faltu sochna band kar. Pagal. "
She hugged him tight. He kissed her forehead. 
" Chal ab jaa uske pass. Abhi jitna pyar kar rahe hai usko. Class lene wale hai. Thik hone de usko. Humko bola aa raha hai. Aisi halat me aa raha hai ye nai bola tha. Mai Qiran ke ghar jaa raha hu. Wo bimar hai. Tu tere wale ko sambhal. Mai meri baby ko." 
Said Baaz as he pulled out of the hug and left. Shehnaaz walked to her room. Sidharth had finished eating and Mom asked Shehnaaz to eat too. 
"Aa Mere dono bacho ko khila deti hu."
Said Mommy. "Tu baith Sidharth ke sath."
Shehnaaz sat a little away from Sidharth. She understood what Baaz told her. But all her mind was thinking, "Sidharth to mera hai na." 
Sidharth wanted her to be with him but he felt she was physically present but her mind was somewhere else. 
She stood, got the medicines and handed it to him. 
"Shehnaaz.!" He called her. She Just looked at him. 
"Kya hua hai? Tu alag lag rahi hai." 
"Tu bhi. Ye dawai lele. So ja fir." 
"Shehnaaz bolo kya hua hai." He said pressing his forehead a little. 
"Sidharth. Dawai le. Aur let ja. Sir daba deti hu. Tu kyu nai karne de raha hai kuch tere liye." 
Sidharth was extremely puzzled. But he didn't question. He was sick. She
 was missing him. She was feeling the 
distance even when being close. Her thought process had changed. She was around him and He was around her always in Bombay but here the situation Was different. She was scared thinking that she will lose Sidharth. 
When you have experienced worst shit in the past, you always fear that you will lose your loved ones. Shehnaaz didn't want to discuss this with Sidharth at the moment because he was sick. 
He took the medicines. 
"Pehle khana kha le. Change kar ke kapde. Pareshan ho gayi na meri wajah se." 
She bent down, hugged him tight. He felt something wasn't right. He rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. 
"Relax."
(Sidharth is a strong guy. We have seen him in BB. I am not showing him weak. I can't show him weak.)
She hugged him so tight as if She was trying to hold him to her life. 
Mom came in the room and knocked the door so that she leaves Sidharth. Sidharth asked her to get up. 
"Baby Bas khana khaa le. Fir mai sath hu na.. Malum hai bimar hu. Lekin aa gaya na tere pass." 
These words. Tere Pass. Healed her a little. She got up and ate from her mom's hand. 
Once done, Mom hugged her tight. 
"Thik ho jaega. Itna tension nai le. Tera Hai na Sidharth. Uska dhyan rakh. Pareshan nai ho. Hum hai na Puttar." 
Mom went out, Shehnaaz washed her mouth and sat next to Sidharth. 
She started pressing his head and held him in her arms. He felt good sleeping in her arms but he could feel her resteslessness. He had taken the medication so he fell asleep. 
She didn't leave him all night. She wasn't able to sleep. She sat up, made him sleep on her lap like before.. He snuggled into her tummy yet again. She felt better when he did the same. 
She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his. She covered him with extra quilts. She kept touching his forehead and neck to check his fever. It was gradually reducing. He shifted in his sleep as he started feeling hot. When the fever reduces one sweats. And that's what happened. Shehnaaz woke up and removed the blankets. 
"Baby garami lag rahi hai. Ac chala De. Mai thik rahunga." 
She did as told but neither he was ready to leave her lap nor she wanted to leave. He was like this when sick. But She was going through unknown emotions which were different for her. 
She kept a pillow behind her head and slept in that position until Sidharth slept. 
Suddenly at around 5 in the morning Sidharth started shifting again. 
Shehnaaz immediately held his hand and asked, "Kya hua? Thand lagi?" 
He arched his arms and she held one of his arms, rubbed it slightly. 
"Bebu Bol na." She said and touched his neck again. 
"Sidharth bukhar badh raha hai. Ruk mai doodh aur medicine laati hu." She said as she was trying to make him sleep on the bed. 
"Mat Jaa na Shehnaaz. Mere pass reh na." 
Ahhh! He needed her and only her. All her negative feelings slightly going away. She cupped his face. 
"Mera Bacha. Kahi nai jaa rahi. Bas 2 minutes.. Zaruri hai na. Dinner kar ke kafi time ho gaya hai. Medicine ke sath doodh pee le. Sahi rahega. Bas 2 minutes promise." 
She kissed his forehead ample number of times, she kissed his arms. His eyes. His nose. His cheeks. Pampered him like a baby and he finally let her go.. 
" You have 2 minutes only. Mai akela hu yaha." Isn't he an adorable yet hot, Mature yet a small Baby. 😍 
She smiled at him and he closed his eyes again.. 
Thankfully, Mom was up and she was heating Milk for Morning Tea. 
"Kya hua Puttar sab thik hai.?" asked Mom. 
"Uska bukhar wapas badh raha hai. Dawai doodh ke sath de rahi." 
"Mai nikal deti hu. Tu neend me hai." 
Mom got a glass and filled it with milk 🥛 and gave it to her. 
She quickly went in and looked at Sidharth sitting on the bed. 
She sat next to him, gave him the glass and took out the medicine for fever and put it in his mouth. 
He took it and She pressed his shoulders, his neck and a proper head massage. Sidharth slept immediately. 
Shehnaaz lay next to him, hugging him from behind with her fingers running in his hair. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. It was his way of asking her to stop since she had been massaging for a long time.. 
How will Sana leave him? Shoot? TBC!

ENTANGLEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें