Chapter 41

Sidharth walked from the front and Shehnaaz eyes fell on him.. The reporters followed him. She had no idea about what was going on.. Kaushal had suddenly left his seat..

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth who had a grin on his face..

Sidharth asked the reporters and Cameramen to take a 10 minute break..

He held Shehnaaz's hand and took her away for a while...

"Sidharth! 💟"

"Meri Jaan.. I am so so so proud of you.."

He hugged her tight, but he could feel her restlessness..

"Acha sun.. Chor meko.." Said Sidharth but she ended up hugging him even more tight.

"Baby meri baat to sun.."

She pulled out of the hug slightly but didn't leave him.. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead..

"Shehnaaz.. Tune bhot acha kiya hai.. Ab bhi acha karegi.. Mat soch zyada.. Mai hu na.. Bharosa hai na mujhpe.."

"Ha Sidharth bharosa hai.. Lekin wo jo do reporter abhi aaye hai.. Wo sahi nai hai.. Mujhe nai continue karna.. Ho gaya na kaafi sawal ke jawab dedi hu.. Ab jaane dete hai. Sidharth tu nai janta wo log kya kya bole hai..."

She went numb, stopped talking and Sidharth couldn't see her like that.

" Mai tujhe kuch nai hone dunga.. Shehnaaz.. "

He held her arms and dragged her to the vanity.. He locked it from inside and hugged her tight.. Rubbing her back and kept kissing her forehead...

He then caressed her hair and took her lips in his.. He kissed her with his warmth and love..

"Baby.. Chal ab.."

He took her out and sat with her where Kaushal was sitting earlier..

"Hello Everyone.. You two, Come here.."

He said pointing to the two people who were against Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz held Sidharth's hand under the table and Sidharth pressed her hand...

R- Sorry Ma'am.. Jo bhi hua.. Hum maafi mangte hai..

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth.. Then at the reporters..

Sidharth chuckled at her expressions..

"Baby aise dekhegi to mai kaise control karunga.." He whispered making her come back to reality..

S- It's okay.. Galti sabse hoti hai..

The interview continued.. Shehnaaz didn't leave his hand all through the interview..

R- How was the overall experience of working in a movie.. And what was your inspiration?

S- "Experience acha tha.. Alag tha.. Inspiration koi cheez nai... Balke

Sidharth hai.. Maine Sidharth ko kaam karte hue dekha hai.. Dedication dekhi hai.. Kaise ek role se dusre me shift hona wo dekha hai.. Sidharth in do mahino me kaafi baar aana jana kiye.. Maine pehle bhi kiya hua hai.. Lekin Sidharth ke pass experience zyada hai.. To ha.. Meri insipiration Sidharth hai.."

She beamed with pride as she answered.. Yes she was proud of him..

The Press Conference was about to end when a reporter asked if he can ask a few questions to Sidharth..