Chapter 47

829-846

"Shehnaaz!! Baby!" He picked up the glass pieces from around her and threw it in the dustbin.. He then lifted Shehnaaz in his arms and tried waking her up.. Her wrist had blood.. He called the reception, "I need a first aid box urgently"

"Sir it is in the washroom, under the basin.."

He quickly disconnected the call and got the first aid box from the washroom and cleaned her wound with dettol.. She got up as she felt the pain..

"Ahh!" She said as she barely opened her eyes..

"Shehnaaz please relax.. Mai hu yaha pe Baby.."

He quickly applied the cream and put a cotton bud over it and wrapped her wrist with a bandage and made her sit on the bed..

"Sidharth maine kuch nai kiya.. Wo.."

"Shushhh Baby.. Abhi shant reh.."

He ordered dinner and changed her clothes.. She started crying.. He held her in his arms.. "Aisa mat kar Meri Jaan.. I am sorry.."

He said engulfing her in his embrace.. She somehow stopped crying.. She was about to sleep when the doorbell rang.. Sidharth got up to get dinner and closed the door.. He filled a plate and took it in the bedroom..

"Shehnaaz, aaja khana kha le.."

"Sidharth, mujhe nai khana.. Mai sona chahti hu.."

"Baby kha le na.. Shehbaaz ka call aaya tha.. Shant hoja aur dinner karle.. Fir mai sula dunga.."

She didn't argue further and ate as he fed her and she asked him to eat too.. he ate and settled on the bed holding her close.. He kissed her forhead and his heart ached as he saw her miserable state..

NA MAAREGI DEEWANGI MERI.. KI MAAREGI ZYADA MUJHE MAUT SE.. NARAZGI TERI..

KYU ITNA HUA HAI TU KHAFA.. HAI ZIDD KIS BAAT KI TERI.. JE MAAREGI ZYADA MUJHE MAUT SE.. NARAAZGI TERI..

Sidharth slept holding her close to his heart.. She woke up in the morning before him and wore a jacket over her night suit and freshened up and left the room.. Sidharth woke up as he heard the door getting closed.. He quickly washed his face and walked out of the room looking out for her..

She was walking in the garden with a mug in her hand.. "Hey! What did she order?" asked Sidharth to the waiter.. "Sir She ordered warm milk.."

"Thanks.."

Shehnaaz sat on a bench near the fountain and was sipping the milk.. He ame and sat next to her.. She didn't budge.. She was extremely hurt.. She didn't do anything major.. She just hugged Harsh for a few seconds and nothing else.. He shouted at her and said stuff that hit her heart..

"Good Morning" He said earning a death glare from her..

"Listen I know tu upset hai.. But tera bhi dekh na.."

"Sidharth mujhe baat hi nai karni hai.. Please jaa tu kamre me."

He was taken aback as he heard her asking him to leave her alone.. She would shout at him fight with him but never asked him to leave..

JAAN NISAR HAI JAAN NISAR.. TERE PYAAR PE MERE YAAR..

"Shehnaaz I know I raised my voice.. I shouted but please try to understand my situation too.."

"Sidharth tu kal bhi apna hi bol raha tha aaj bhi apna hi bol raha hai.. Mai bolna kya chati hu, Ye tujhe sunna hi nai hai.. Mujhe kuch bolne ka mauka tu de hi nai raha hai.. aur tu puch bhi nai raha hai ke hua kya hai.. bas har baar ki tarah apna hi bol raha hai.."