Chapter 38 - She just wanted to be enough

The first thing Erin did when she woke up was smile. Before she had even opened her eyes, she was already in a good mood, simply because she could feel Oliver so close to her. She opened her eyes, blinking a couple times to adjust to the light, and looked up. Oliver seemed to have just woken up as well, as he looked down at her with small, but loving eyes.

"Morning", Erin purred sleepily, placing a little kiss on his jawline.

"Morning, Love", he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"What time is it?" Erin asked, closing her eyes again.

"Almost noon, are you hungry?" Erin shook her head.

"I'm quite alright where I am", she grinned.

"Oh, are you now? He chuckled, pulling her on top of him. She rested her chin on her hands, looking up at her boyfriend.

"Very much so", she whispered, placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Hmm, I think you should do that again", he smirked, pulling her up. Erin smiled and kissed him again. She wished she'd never have to leave his bed.

"So, what do you want to do today?" he asked, rolling sideways so he was now hovering over her.

"Hmm, absolutely nothing", she grinned, gently tracing his jawline with her finger.

"Nothing at all?"

"Nothing at all."

Oliver shrugged and kissed her again, very slowly and very gently. He had no quidditch practice today, so they had absolutely no plans. Erin still needed to go to Diagon Alley to get her books, but that would be a task for another day.

"So, I do want to talk about yesterday", Oliver said suddenly, resting his hand on her waist.

"Yeah, such chaos. Bet the papers are filled with it", Erin said.

"No, not that. Before that." Erin frowned.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well", he started. "You seemed to get along with Benjy really well." Erin noticed the same look she had seen last night, right before she went to complete Benjy's dare.

"Are you jealous, Captain?" Erin grinned, scooting closer to him.

"No, I'm not", Oliver huffed, which only made Erin's smile brighter.

"I think you are", she teased, trailing small kisses down his neck.

"Nah, I don't like that", Oliver said, pulling away. Erin pouted, sporting her best puppy eyes. They had never done anything except kissing and cuddling. She laid back down, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey don't be like that", Oliver said, hovering over her so she had to face him. "I'm just not into the neck kiss situation. It's tickly." Erin couldn't help but chuckle at his awkwardness.

"Then what are you into?"

"You", Oliver said, wiggling his brows. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips on her.

"Well, I only talked to Benjy because you were all wrapped up in your conversation with Marlo", Erin said, trying to ignore the sour taste that seemed to appear as she pronounced her name.

"Aww, I didn't mean to ignore you."

"Well, you did." Erin wasn't mad at all at him for talking to Marlo. He didn't do anything wrong and she knew Oliver was far too oblivious to take hints. Plus, the way he was acting right now made up for it very well.

"I'm sorry, love", he whispered, nuzzling his head in her hair. Erin giggled as his breath tickled her neck. She scooted closer and combed his hair with her fingers, placing a small kiss on his nose.