Chapter 45 - This is the only time I'll ever willingly reach out to you.

A/N: You know how I was going to take a few days off ... Well ... dammit ... enjoy, though :D

Hello Erin

Guess you didn't expect a letter from me, did you? Well, I can't say I was expecting doing so anytime soon either, but here we are.

To be honest, no, I wasn't a big fan of you when I met you. You seemed a bit boring to be honest and I still don't quite get what Oliver sees in you, but I do want to make one thing clear. I'm not out to get your man.

I might be a bit of a bitch sometimes, but I do not try to steal people's boyfriends. Why was I trying to give off the idea that I was, you ask? Well, I wanted to see what you were made of. I will murder you slowly and painfully if you ever tell anyone about this, but when I was your age and joined Puddlemere, I had a boyfriend as well. He had an internship at the Ministry and I had practice all day. I had never imagined it to be so difficult and we broke up after three months. We didn't love each other enough and there needs to be a whole lot of love if you want to make something like that work.

So when I first met you, I genuinely believed you were doomed. You were so shy and innocent, like a child to be honest. I'd have given it two months tops. But then I saw the way you looked at Oliver and the way he looked at you. You genuinely love him and he loves you, so I decided to test you a little bit.

I guess I underestimated you. I didn't expect you to talk back to me, so I hated you a little less, but don't get me wrong, I still dislike you. The rest of the evening I annoyed you simply for my own enjoyment.

But although I don't like you, I saw two people who genuinely loved each other that night. And that's why I'm writing this letter.

I want to tell you what exactly happened that November and I want you to listen. Don't be a stubborn bitch and just read what I have to say, it's not a lot to ask. I'm not sure if you opened any of Oliver's letters, but I assume you haven't since he hasn't heard anything from you and looks more miserable than I've ever seen him before. So if you're not listening to him, listen to me. This is the only time I will reach out to you, so take it or leave it.

You have a right to be angry at him, but not for the reason you think. I didn't sleep with him. As I said, I don't do things like that and to be honest, he is so not my type. Do you genuinely find him attractive? But, he did bail on you, so let me tell you what happened.

That match would be Oliver's first actual match on the team, which meant that his training got doubled because of it. There were the five regular trainings, three Keeper trainings and an extra strategy training a week. You know Oliver better than I do, but when he wants something, he's focuses on nothing else.

All he could do for two weeks was think about that match. He trained every moment of the day, asked around for tactics, watched every Falmouth Falcons match there has ever been played and tried to get a proper night's rest in between. He was completely focused on quidditch.

When we won the game, you should have seen his face. I have never ever seen someone so happy before. He played really well, for your information. Only missed two penalties. We had an afterparty at our regular pub in town and we celebrated. Oliver is a great addition to the team and pretty much everyone likes him, so we celebrated him.

If I liked you, I would invite you to an afterparty sometime, but since I don't, I'll describe the situation for you. There's quite a lot of alcohol involved and your boyfriend cannot handle his liquor. But, since we were all quite drunk, we didn't care much. Half the team went to Oliver's house when the pub closed for an after-afterparty.