seven | mourners

°

°

Clara had never been in this position before.

Perhaps saddened, or even pitiful but never this- hysterical.

Her cheeks, hot and wet were stained with tears that had, ever since the incident, never stopped falling.

"Clara?"

She rolled over from where she'd previously faced the wall, turning to
be greeted by none other than Nancy herself.

"Hey, Nance," she whispered, voice shaky with the unspoken edge of pain.

Nancy frowned, smoothing out her pink blouse before climbing her way on to Clara's bed, pushing her little sister over and proceeding to envelop the brunette into her arms.

"He wouldn't of wanted you to be like this, C," Nancy frowned, tightening her arms around Clara whose body shook with silent cries.

"It's been a day, Nance. I'm aloud to be sad because my friend died."

The older Wheeler sighed, rubbing Clara's back one more time before standing from the bed.

"If you want to talk, Clara you know where I'll be."

Yeah. In Steve Harringtons bed.

When she heard the door click close, Clara huffed,  throwing her sheets away from her and grabbing the fluffiest blanket that had fallen to the ground, pulling it back over her body.

It wasn't even minutes later that her door slammed open, and someone jumped on to her bed and shook her body dramatically

"Clara! Get up, Dustin and Lucas are going to be here soon!"

Clara shoved him off, watching her twin step off the bed with a grunt.

"I talked to will!"

"Stop it with the conspiracies, Michael!" Clara shouted, lifting her legs from the blanket and stepping out of the bed.

"Will is dead! He's gone! And while you're finding excuses to detour from your grief, the rest of us are trying to heal, okay? Let us heal!"

Mike staggered back slightly, surprised that his little sister had let her pent up frustration out on- on him.

"El and I heard him, Clara. On the walkie," Mike admitted, voice softening considerably.