twenty six | is suzie even real

°

°

It was the day Dustin was coming home from his smart people summer camp, and all six party members were camped in his house, awaiting his arrival.

El had been using her telekinesis to move the toys from Dustins room to the living room, making him follow them.

"Ready, three, two, one..."

Clara turned around, blowing the party blower in her mouth and shouting "welcome home!"

Dustin, holding a bottle of hairspray, screamed and sprayed it.

Right in Lucas's face.

Dustin quickly stopped spraying, dropping the bottle as he apologized repeatedly.

While Lucas writhed in pain, Clara quickly reached out and hugged Dustin, who gripped her around the waist.

"How was summer camp, D?" she asked, pulling away.

Dustin shrugged, hugging Will and Lucas. "It was good. I have a bunch of stuff to show you!"

Clara nodded, before feeling a hand grip her wrist and pull her away.

Max had Lucas by one arm, and Clara by the other as she tugged them into the kitchen. Clara mouthed, one second to Will, who shot a thumbs up.

Lucas, who was still grumbling and whining, got his head pushed under
the sink by Max.

"When are you going to ask out Will?" Max said lowly, allowing Lucas to shove his head up and wipe his lids.

"You guys aren't together?" Lucas exclaimed, squeezing his eyes together.

"No, dumbass," Max put his head back under the stream of water coming from the sink.

"I can't, Max," Clara argued, pursing her lips and leaning up against the counter.

"Why not?" Max furrowed her brows.

"Because, what if he doesn't want to date me?" Clara shrugged, watching Lucas as he continued to wash out his eyes.

"Your insane if you think that, C," Max scoffed. Lucas stood up straight, taking a hand towel and wiping off the water.

"Better?" Clara asked quietly, choosing not to respond to Max's notion.

"It stills stings," Lucas swore, sticking his head back under.