Found

"Kennedi! Hurry up and get over here!" "Ok!!! I'll hurry!!!! I'm finishing part of my story on Wattpad!!!!" *beep* I turn my phone off and head back to our meeting place. "What is taking her so long?" asked Rachel. Rachel is a very tall blonde with curly hair reaching down to the top of her back. She wears glasses that are purple and she has sparkling blue eyes. "She is updating her story on Wattpad." Then I see her running to us. "I'm here." She said. Kennedi is almost a medium (on hightness) and has brown curly hair that she keeps up in a ponytail. She has bright blue eyes that glow. "Sorry, that I'm late....again." "It's alright, just focus right now, ok?" We all went in the treehouse and sat down in our chairs. Miss Moon (or her real name Winter) got us drinks. Winter is actually a lot like Kennedi. She has the same hair, but has a tan skin tone , ect. But she has brownish eyes. We talked and talked until Rachel wanted to walk in the forest. We all agreed. "So, do you have a crush on a guy Kennedi?" asked Rachel. Ugh...I thought. Why do they need to talk about this?! Then after a bit of walking, Winter gave us a game to play."Hey! Let's split up and try to find something cool!" Said Winter. "Why not?" I said. We all split off in different directions. I went straight forward. The forest was nice and peaceful with the birds chirping and hearing the wind hit the leaves. After about an hour I realized that I was in a different part of the woods. It was the deep part of the woods that kids try to go in but they are too scared. It was really quite..... too quite. I looked around and then I found something that was horrifying but awesome at the same time. I called Kennedi. "Hey! Where are you?!?! We have been looking for you!" "Kennedi...." "Yeah? Are you ok Taylor?" "No.... I think I found the SlenderMan Mansion..." So this is obviously the first chapter and I'm so excited to see what you all think about my story. No I don't expect to get a 100 likes in a day or something like that but I do hope that I will get to that point. I would like to thank my best friends for being in the story and for supporting me. Thanks Rachel, Kennedi, and Winter!!!!

Hai it's meeeeeeeeee yaaaaaay ok. it is Kennedi u may know me from Mai story keep trying and here I am in this story I am going to help my buddy and she will update soon....BAI!!!!!!!!