22. The Movie Night

I was sitting there for what felt like hours. I don't know why but I just wanted to be alone. Every time I trust a person they turn out to be the bad persons. Emma always used to be soo good to me. But all these days she has been helping the real killer. I never even felt creepy around her. She made me feel very comfortable. 

Thinking about all the days she spent here makes me weak. Tears start dripping down my cheeks. The cool breeze is hitting my body, but nothing makes me move. I feel like my heart is being cut. He for once trusted a person he doesn't know for me and she turned out to be the one helping the real killer. That person is really making it difficult for us to be together. First I was feeling insecure because I thought he would be killed.  Later when I got to know that he isn't the one in danger I was relieved from all the tension I had.

But now this person showed up and everything is going backwards. He is experiencing a strong pull towards me and then he is just pushing me away so hard. 

We both need each other but we just push each other apart the next minute we are close.

The rustling of the dry leaves behind. I turn to look at the person. Though it is very dark I know who it is. 

"When I said leave I meant to leave my room not the house" he says dragging me towards the house. 

"You have no right to boss me around" I say pulling my hand away from his and I move towards the house. He just follows me silently.

Everyone are waiting in the living room. They all hug me and say their goodbyes and leave. Stephen asked Claire to be with him tonight. They both left to his home. I was left alone with Aaron in the house. I don't know where the staff are but I know that there are no one in the house.

I just go to my room and turn on the tv. I am in no mood to sleep and in no mood to see him now. I have been searching for a movie. I don't know what to watch. Not in a mood for romance or horror movies. Whenever I am struck in this situation I usually watch divergent. But today I am not even in mood for that.

I just keep searching. Suddenly The Nun starts playing on the screen. And then my phone screen lights up.

Aaron: Wait till I come.........
He sends me a text to wait. For what a scary movie. No I am not. He knows how to piss me. He is not a very big fan of vampires and werewolves. So to piss him off I started playing Twilight. 

He comes into the room with a bowl and 2 cokes in his hands. The caramel scent hits my nostrils. I love caramel popcorn soo much.

When he jumps onto the bed I just grab the bowl and start eating popcorn. He lets out a sigh when he sees the tv screen. 

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow "Mia , you know I don't like vampires right" he says.  
"And you know I don't like horror movies right" I say as a retort and continue eating popcorn.

"I was wishing we would have a movie night like last time" he says. I look at him confused. He smiles at my reaction and he pulls me towards him. I bump into him spilling popcorn all over the us. I pout and he smirks at me.

Even when I am angry he can just cool me down with just one damn smile. Geez. I move away from him even though I want to be close to him. 

He just keeps looking at me while I am watching the movie. I am sitting away from him.  Our closeness effects me soo much. I don't know if I have anymore self-control.

Aaron pauses the movie in the middle. I try to reach the remote , but he doesn't let me. He just keeps on moving back. I try hard to reach it. After some trials he gives upon the idea. I just grab the remote control from him. Just then I realize that we are in an awkward position. I am on him with both my legs on his sides. I immediately pull away from him. 

He adjusts himself and takes another remote control from the night stand. I never even knew that there are these many remote controls on the night stand. He presses some button and the ceiling moves showing the night sky.

It is very beautiful. Night sky is my favorite thing to watch. I have always been a very big fan of moon and the stars. There is no light in the room , except for the light coming from the screen. He turned it off. And now the room is filled with moon light. The moon light is illuminating him. And he looks perfect. 

"Sweetheart this room is for you. Everything in this room has been designed only for you. You can come and stay here whenever you feel like" he says looking away from me.

"But .." I opened my mouth to speak, but he doesn't let me finish. "Even after I get a proper girlfriend" he says. All the words I want to tell him are struck inside. I wanted to tell him that I love him. BUT I LOVE YOUR ROOM. I WANT TO STAY THERE IN THAT ROOM WITH YOU FOREVER. I wanted to tell him these words.

I got up from the bed to get my phone from the night stand. I called Dylan to come pick me up and I packed my bag. I just left the room without speaking or letting him speak. He tried to stop me while I was packing but I don't want to stay here anymore. When he made it clear that we are no more and there is no US anymore.

I am out in the porch waiting for Dylan. I enjoyed the cool breeze a few hours back though I was hurt. Now my whole body feels numb. I don't feel anything now. I run to car immediately after Dylan pulls the car in the driveway.

The drive to home is silent. Dylan knows me well. So he doesn't question me about anything. I know he cares for me so he'll just speak soothing words. I don't want them now. All that I need is some space.

I head straight to my room making sure I don't wake up mom and dad. The darkness in my room is killing me and the loneliness is eating me up. This same place have been my favorite all time. But now I just hate it. I hate that I am here and there with him. 

I planned for a surprise on my concert day for my fans as well as for Aaron. I don't know if i can do that now for him. But I should do it for my fans. It means nothing to him now. We mean nothing to him now. There is never 'we' or 'us' for him I guess.

I burry my head into my pillow and shed down all the emotions I have been holding.