39. The Challenges..

I enquired about each and every person's assets on the other file. But there weren't any who has bought anything in Switzerland. Even the swiss head didn't know that Aaron was in Swiss till he saw the news. He never forgot to mention a place in his file. If he had to miss this or forgot then there have to be a reason.

Klaus and Stephen were helping me with the families and the heads, while Evelyn is looking into the places. Just then my mom enters the room. She looks at me worriedly. I take her to my room and sit in the chair opposite to her. "Your dad.." her voice is breaking. I look at her face. There are the traces of tears and fresh tears are pooling up inside her eyes. "What happened to him?" I ask soothing her arm. "He left again. I don't know why but he left again" she says breaking into more tears.

"When?" I ask her after giving her sometime to shed her emotions. "The day before Aaron's birthday" she says looking into my eyes. I am not going to cry for sure. But hearing his name is making me weak. I still believe that he will return someday. But I don't know if I could hold my emotion for that long. I just look away from her. I can't see her crying.

"Don't worry. He will come back. Maybe he left for some work. I will ask Dylan to pick you up. We have got something to deal with" I say opening the door and getting out of the room. She follows me to his room. "He is not going to comeback Mia" she says in a firm voice. "He will" I say not looking at her. "I am talking about Aaron. He is not going to comeback and you need not stay in his position and stop singing" she says putting a hand on my shoulder and pulling me back.

My fists ball up. I am not ready to listen to anyone saying he isn't going to return. I punch the wall behind her and she lets me free. I go to the study room and told them that we should go.

I decided on letting the public know about the attack on Emily and my kidnap. I thought this is the only solution. Maybe someone can help us or atleast they would know what's happening with us. But I don't want to get Em in trouble. So I skipped her part. I will tell about Aiden's death.

All the reporters arrive on time. They look at me with a confused look. I know a press meet two times in just a day is to much to ask from them. 

"You all know that my brother died six moths back. We never got a chance to complain or file a case. So we had to stay silent. The one who killed my brother is the same person who kidnapped me and I think he is the one behind Aaron's death news. I will give my full support and cooperation to the police and I expect the same from them, so that we can find the real culprit. And Aaron doesn't have any alliances or any assets in Switzerland. So he might have gone there to meet someone or he went there to avenge his friend's death." I say looking at their faces. They all look confused and shocked. They noted down the things I told them. 

"Any questions?" I ask them. If they have any I will answer them. "Miss. Mia do you doubt anyone?" a male reporter asks me. "I don't know who to doubt. Aaron already investigated about this but he didn't get any clues. He might be a well known person to us. Because he knows everything and every move of us". They all stay silent for sometime.

When they have nothing more to ask, I leave the room. 

Klaus sent me a schedule for the month. There were many things I have to do tomorrow.

The person who challenged me was James Dravian. Klaus told me that he is powerful and he has many supporters. He challenged me to fight with him. 

The next day I arrive at the place and I see everyone eagerly waiting for me. We immediately start the fight. He is faster, but not like Aaron and Damon. There are so fast. It is like boxing with a small kid to me. I simply keep dodging side ways. He gets pissed and throws a punch straight in my face. His punch lands on my eyebrow. And this time, I punch him in the stomach and he falls to the ground.

The crowd burst into cheers. The next one challenged me for shooting. I don't know his name. I know he would lose. The losers will pass their position to the next probables and leave everything behind.  He is a good shooter but he misses 3 shots. He smirks at me for his result. But that isn't going to stay long. I aim at the target and shoot the whole magazine. Not even a single shot is misfired or missed. 

Everyone are happy for me now. I asked them to vote. The voting would take place tomorrow. I had to leave to attend a meeting. Klaus told me that this is an important meeting about the ammunition. He updated me the details about the meeting and how Aaron used to deal with them. He made me familiar with the persons names and their characters.

When we reach the Office, I head straight to the board room. Everyone are sitting in their places. They get up when they see me. But I motion them to sit down. They are older than me. 

They tell me about the ammunition and gives me the details about the stock and the cost of production and the clients. They said that there are some terrorists group who wants to buy ammunition from them, but Aaron never allowed that. I know my man. He is making the bad good. He will never let someone to kill the innocent people and he will take care of them.

He already made it clear that there isn't going to be any child trafficking and women trafficking. I listen to them carefully. "I'll buy 75 % of the ammunition and then my men would take the other 25%. And if I get to know that you are supplying ammunition to the terrorists group, I will simply kill you" I say with a firm tone.

They nod to my statement. I hope this goes well. I get from the chair after dismissing everyone. "What would you do with that much of ammunition" Klaus asks me when everyone leaves. "See they sell ammunition once in every 3 years. So if I am buying the whole ammunition, there wouldn't be any problem. We won't have to worry about the terrorist groups for some days." I say getting up from the chair. His face brightens up in amusement.

"Thank you soo much for taking up this position Mia. I don't know what would have happened if it weren't you" he says when I get into the car and he gives me a smile. I just nod and look outside the window. 

EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE FINE. YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH

I find this note on the car's dashboard just when I turn.