58. The New Truth

"Your father, killed his father" she says and we both look at each other shocked. All the guilt I have been feeling till now vanishes. I don't regret killing my father anymore. How could he just kill everyone for that fucking position.

But I don't know why I started crying. Aaron rubs my back. I just wipe the tears away and hug him tight. He hugs me back and rubs my back. "It's okay sweetheart. It's okay" he says ruffling my hair. 

"Mia..." my grandma pulls me to her and she hugs her. "Don't cry. You didn't do anything wrong" she says and kisses my forehead. "Yes don't regret what you did" I hear my voice from behind me. Did she know about this. If yes for how long? Did Aiden knew this? 

"We all except you two know about this" mom says as she could read my mind. 

"Come let's finish the formalities" she says pulling me with her. Aaron follows me with his arms locked with my grandma's. 

"Mia...." Cara comes running when she sees me. I am falling in love with this side of her. Others didn't get used to her yet. They are still stuck with her old self. "Yes my dear baby" I say when I am near her. Aaron looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I mouth love you to him and look at Cara.

"You know what Ethan kissed my cheek this morning" she says excitedly. I smile along with her. But this isn't a place we should smile. We are here for our fathers ceremony and we are here smiling like maniacs. But no one here notices us. All the ones who noticed us know why we are like that.

We know they killed many innocent people but at the end they are our fathers. I have my mom, my grandmother, my friends, Aaron and Ethan. I look at Cara. All that she has is her grandmother. No matter what, I should stay by her side. I should support her. I stay strong, but I can see her shedding silent tears. I move to her side and put an arm around her. She rests her head on my shoulder and continues shedding her silent tears.

I don't know when I started crying, but even I was crying. I could smell Aaron behind me. I slowly move backwards and lean into him. He turns me around and hugs me tight. "I think I told you not to cry. See you look soo cute when you cry, so I can't control my urge to kiss you" he whispers into my ear and a small smile appears on my face. 

I nod and turn to the front. After completing everything, when we were just about to leave suddenly the press appears. Aaron gives me an assuring smile and motions me to go forward.

"Miss Mia, there is news that you are going to start sing again. Is that true" Jacob as his name tag says asks me. "Yes it is" I say and he smiles. 

"When?" The other reporter from the back asks. "Umm I donno. I need a month" I say. I am not sure about that yet. I need to think. "She will be starting next week after the ball" Aaron speaks from behind me. I am not ready to look at him. We can always deal later. 

"Do you think your fans would accept you like before?" actually even I have been thinking the same. Will they? "I guess they will. So anyone who has a doubt, conduct a poll and know their opinion" I say and they nod in agreement. 

"Will you be working with your old company again?" Jacob asks and even before I react, Aaron reacts. "No, she would be our artist from now on. She took an initiative to support the people who want to prove their talent to the world. So, she would be the head to that department from now on and she will continue as our artist" he says. 

I am actually happy with that. Did he plan this when I told him that I want to sing again. How can he be so fast and productive. He took a very big decision in a second. I mouth a thank you to him and he smiles.

"Are you two still dating?" someone asks from behind.  "Yes they are" Cara shouts from behind me. I look at her and smile.

"Ofcourse they are" Claire and Suzy shout "Yesssssss" Evelyn says. "Yeah yeah yeah yeah" Olivia says and then all the boys start shouting yes. The whole crowd erupts into cheers and coos. 

I start blushing. Aaron hugs me from behind and says "I think you got the answer, we both are together" and kisses my cheek. I blush hard this time. 

"We are happy to see you smile Miss. Mia" Jacob says. I just give them a smile and nod. "I got my reason to smile back" I say looking at Aaron.

This time, he presses his lips to mine hard and turns me to him. He holds me tight not breaking the contact. Everyone around starts cheering. 

After all the reporters leave, we go to Ethan. I hold him in my arms and as usual he holds my finger tight. Later he kisses me on the cheek. "You small boy stay away from my girl" Aaron says taking Ethan into his arms and Ethan starts crying. Aaron tries so hard to cool him down, but nothing helps. I take Ethan back and kiss him. He stops crying and I can see Aaron looking at Ethan with half closed eyes.

While going home, we pick Pixie and he takes me to Julia's parlor.

Julia is soo happy to see Aaron. She keeps speaking about how sad she got when she saw the news. We spend some time with her and then leave.

SWEETHEART BE MY DATE. I find this letter near the door and I know this is from Sam. Aaron gives a fake smile and goes in.