53. Jealousy Filled the Air

I loved making him jealous. But it was Cara who called. So I had to speak extra sweet to make Aaron jealous. I looked in the mirror and find him following me. 

"Helloooo" I say over the phone. I kept everyone on the conference. Like Damon, Stephen, Klaus, Rick, Noah and Dylan. 

"Mmm, finally you sound happy." Damon is the first one to speak. "Yes I am happy. So whoever want to see me smile come over" I say and send them the location where I and Cara would be meeting. 

"Bring your girls" I say before ending the call. I can sense them smiling and I know they are happy even when they are not before me. This is the perfect plan to make Aaron even more jealous. But I have to make sure he doesn't see Cara first. So I stopped the car in a dark place and kept waiting for Cara.

She came in a hoodie and covered her head with the cap. I am happy for that, Aaron can't make out if it's a boy or a girl. She keeps speaking about her day and how happy she is to come back here. She kept telling me that Em was so jealous when she and Damon were speaking about the past and some stuff.

"Mia, they both look cute together and Ethan is such a sweetheart. He looks like Aiden and Aaron. And he is so active. I even loved Pixie. She keeps following Emily and she runs to the door when she hears your name. She loves you. And Rick seems to be a nice guy" I am happy to see her like this. We have never been in good terms till now, but I am happy for her. And she kept talking about various other topics.

As expected, Damon is the first one to come. I told Cara that she has a surprise and asked her to stay in the car till I ask her to come out. I get down from the car and sit on the front-side of the car so that Aaron can see me. Damon does the same. 

I hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder. "Seriously Mia. You are smiling. Aww good to see you smile again" he says and kisses my forehead. "Where's Em?" I ask looking at Aaron's car. 

"All the girls went for shopping for the event next week" he says looking at me. "Finally I could see you smile and with loose hair" he says smiling brightly. I nod and look around. "I forgot to tell you, Em told me that Cara left early" he says looking at his phone. "I know" I say pointing towards the car. He gasps in shock when he sees Cara's face behind his back. But I keep a finger on his face to keep him silent and they both exchange smiles silently.

The other boys come one by one and I hug them lazily from the same position. They all say the same words Damon told me. 

Finally the girls come and bombard me with a lot of questions. Evening when they called me, they asked me chose a date and chose a dress and finally I got my date. I wasn't ready to go with anyone else.

"Cara, do you hate me that much? Why you keep running away from me and end up near Mia" Em asks Cara when she gets down from the car. I don't know how Aaron is holding up this long but if I was in his position, I would have already slapped everyone around him.

"It's not like that Emily. I wanted to tell Mia, how my day went. So I called her and asked her to come here. And she told me she has a surprise for me" she says looking at me and gives me a save me look. I laugh at her expression and everyone around me look at me shocked.

They still didn't get used to me smiling. Mainly the girls. They didn't even know that I am happy. I just called the boys and told them to get their girls and I told them that they can see me smile. Suzy, Claire, Evelyn and Olivia are the first persons I would share anything with, but even they don't know anything.

The last few days, I neither contacted them nor let them do that. And I feel sorry for that and I feel sorry for keeping them wait for me to open up and for me to be happy. These all helped me to stay strong and they stayed by my side.

Aaron coming back is a big thing for us all and I wanted to tell them sooner. But I can't ask him to skip the dinner with Anna and Brendan. 

I move closer to Damon and rest my head on his shoulder. I want to make Aaron jealous and I want him to come here on his own. I wanted to make this all a bit dramatic, but I wanted the surprise to be cool. I don't know if he is even here. 

"There are a few things I wanted to tell you" I say and everyone fixes their gaze on me. Did they even look sideways till now? 

"Umm, first thing Danny is awake and he is healthy. Second Henry is dead and I was the one who killed him. So Cara is gonna stay with us and you all should accept her. Third.." I am not able to complete the statement. I look around and everyone are looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Umm, I- I -" I stutter with my words. 

"Just say them out baby doll. We are not going to kill you for what you are going to tell us" Evelyn says and I give her a smile and nod.

MR. AUSTIN BLAINE IS FOUND DEAD IN HIS FRAM HOUSE AND THERE IS WITNESS OF ANYONE VISITING HIM. AND THERE ARE NO EYE WITNESSES. 

Suddenly I hear this from behind me. I look back and I find the radio is turned on in the car. They all look at me with more puzzling faces. "I- I- " 

"She killed him" a voice comes from behind me and I fall onto his chest and nod.