52. The Phone Call

Aaron's POV:

She's resting her head on my chest and I am playing with her hair. I have missed her soo much and I missed us. I wanted to comeback, but I couldn't. 

There were many things we didn't tell her. I told her that I woke up after 10 days, but I woke up after 40 days. And due to the gun wounds I had quite a few infections. It made it difficult for me to walk and talk. Anna and Brendan told they found me on the road while they were returning from the city.

They stayed by my side and helped me to regain the strength and the previous me. 

While I was making up my mind to tell her about her dad, her phone started buzzing on the night stand. I immediately reached it to hand it to her, but stopped when I looked at the id flashing on the screen.

♥Baby♥

I keep looking at it wide-eyed. 

"Who's this Baby?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow. She just gives me a smile and takes the phone from my hand and goes to the balcony.

Seriously. Did she move on already. Is she seeing someone. I feel my heart sinking at that thought. She won't do that. I have to find who she is speaking to before making assumptions. I open the balcony door and stand by the railing.

"You wanna see me at this time? Ahh it's already late just go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning for sure" she says in the phone totally ignoring me standing beside her.

She smiles in between. Whoever the person is on the other side, is making her smile and they are keeping her happy. 

"Why you being so persistent? Okay I will come in 10 minutes. I need to change" she says and after a few seconds, she gives a soft smile. "I know you have seen me worse, but just let me change and I'll come in a few minutes" she says and tucks the phone in her back pocket.

"Why don't you go to sleep, I have to meet someone and they say it's important. I'll come back soon" she says and goes in. 

"Who is it?" I ask when I am behind her. She is picking up clothes from the closet. She is still wearing my sweat shirt and I will never get bored of her wearing my clothes. But she doesn't answer to my question. I pick a white chiffon top with cold shoulders and a light blue jeans. She looks up and gives me a smile. She quickly changes into them and picks the car keys from the nightstand and she left. 

I follow her secretly. I want to know who she is meeting at this point of time. Not that I don't trust her, but I am jealous. I am jealous of she meeting someone and she calling someone baby and someone making her happy.

My heart keeps shrinking at the thought of her being with someone else and someone else claiming her as theirs. I can't let her go. I need her. Why couldn't I make her stay?

She stops infront of an old building. She stays in the car. Someone comes and sits in the car. I couldn't see who it was. Later Mia gets down when a man appears and they both sit on the car. She holds his hand and rests her head on his shoulder. 

I look closer and find DAMON.