29. The Cabin

Evelyn said she has some work, so she will be leaving early. She sent me the pics she took. They were simply beautiful. The look he is giving me is filled with love and affection.  I walked towards the cabin. When I reached the bench, I wanted to go into the cabin. But it is locked.

I remember that there is key holder in his closet. So I went back to search for the keys. There were many keys in his closet. So I took a handful and headed towards the cabin. After a few tries I could find the correct key. So I put the remaining keys in the bag I bought with me. How would he even remember, which key belongs to what. 

The interior is very simple and neat. The colors are different from the house. The house is full of grey, white and black. Though the colors here are light, they are beautiful. The blue and purple colors in the cabin are making it look pleasant.

I move around the cabin. There are 2 rooms and a living room in the cabin. I checked the room on the left. There is a picture wall and it is filled pictures of Aaron. There were some family pics and some pics he took with Aiden. I missed Aiden soo much. I just want the person who killed him and the only person who knows about him is in coma.

Last time when I went to see Danny, Ally was also there. I asked her if she knows anything about the killer, but she doesn't know anything. Danny never discussed anything about his work to her. She is a nice woman. She said her due date is near by and she was wishing that he would be beside her by then. I just told her that we would do every possible thing.

I went into the other room. The room is lit with the moon light coming from the window. The walls in the room are sparkling. It is looking like a sky full of stars. I switched on the lights and to my surprise even this room has a photo wall like the other room. But the only difference is that this photo wall consists of my pics. My pics with my family, with Emily, with my friends and my single. MY SWEETHEART is written in bold letters beneath the pics. 

I hear the water sound, so I checked all the taps and then I checked the bathroom. Then I went near the window to check outside. I went outside to get a full view of what I saw. An artificial waterfall is what I see. He got everything I wanted in such a small place and he never took me here. Maybe it was meant to be a surprise for me or he loved all these. When I look closely , there is a puppy bleeding near the rocks.

I took it into the house and asked the staff to get me the first aid kit. They told they will help, but it is time for them to leave. So I told them to leave. The pup is bleeding heavily. I cleaned the wound and inspected it. May be it has been hit by something. It is weak, but when I touched it's wound it jumps around covering me with it's blood. The floor has been covered in blood and so am I. I slowly put it on the mattress and then wrapped the wound in a bandage. 

I pat it slowly so that it would sleep. It whimpers in pain. But soon it slowly drifts off to sleep. just then the door opens behind me waking it up. I know who it is, so I don't look back and again put it back to sleep. He comes hurriedly to me. I cover his mouth to stop him from speaking. I take him out of the room and the whole floor is a mess. 

"Just go and take a shower, I'll clean it" he says pushing me up the stairs. I just sigh and get into the shower. After a long shower I went downstairs and everything is cleaned. And he is in the kitchen cooking. 

His muscles relax under him. I take some pictures of him. He looks so breath taking. I keep my phone on the counter and slowly approach him hugging him from back. After he turns off the stove, he turns to look at me. He hugs me back. I tighten my grip on him. I tip-toe to kiss his forehead, but my hand comes in contact with the hot vessel. The burning sensation is killing, but I just hide it and kiss his forehead.

When my grip on him loosens, he immediately takes my hands into his and checks them. He notices the burn and then he washes it with cold water. He settles me in a chair and he sits beside me. He places his head in my lap. I play with his hair. He was worried for nothing. "Where did you find the puppy" he asks me from his place. I tell him everything that happened. 

"I was worried. I thought something happened to you when I saw the blood" he says holding my free hand. 

"I am sorry for that" I say kissing his cheek. He just nods. His gestures are cute but it is tickling. I am very sensitive to touch. He gets up and sits straight sensing my inconvenience. "Are you all right, did I hurt you?" he asks with a worried expression. I shake my head sideways. "No, it is that I am sensitive to touch." he laughs when I say these words.

"Then I don't think we can be together" he says with a fake seriousness. "Ohh, then I'll leave tomorrow. I don't want to hurt you or be a burden to you." I say putting up the most innocent expression I could. He for a second looks worried , but when he realizes I was playing, he leaps on to me and starts tickling me.

He stops after sometime. I am breathless and I am gasping for air. He smiles soo hard. His smile is the only sound I will never get bored. He takes his coat from the chair and he hands me an envelop. "Your die hard fan, Rick gave it" he says with a pout. He is soo cute when he does that.

There's a hand written letter in it. 

MIA I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. SORRY FOR ASKING THAT QUESTION YESTERDAY. BUT I ALWAYS FELT LIKE KISSING YOU. I AM SO SORRY THOUGH.
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MIA, AND I LOVE YOU TO BE HAPPY. AARON LOVES YOU SOO MUCH AND HE IS READY TO GO TO ANY EXTENTS FOR YOU. GIVE US AN UPDATE ABOUT YOU TWO. WE WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH.
I AM SAYING THIS AS A FAN, NOT AS A FRIEND.
SO PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE. WE ALL KNEW THAT YOU BOTH WOULD BE TOGETHER. WE WEREN'T EXPECTING YOU TO BE WITH NOAH. AND THE WAY YOU DEALT WITH THE PRESS MEET WAS SOO COOL. BUT IF YOU LIKE NOAH WE WILL ACCEPT IT, BUT WE PERSONALLY WANT YOU TO BE WITH AARON. ☺☺☺☺☺ ♥

I smiled after reading the letter. It was cute. And I loved it. Aaron looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I just ruffle his hair and tuck the letter into my pocket. "Not going to tell me about that?" he asks me with a pout. "No" I say swaying my head sideways.

He lifts me from the chair and sets me on the counter. "Don't act cute infront of me sweetheart" he says and presses his lips on mine. His kiss is passionate and needy. He kisses me like this is going to be the end of the world. He never lets any gap between us. 

After that we finish our dinner and head upstairs. He asks me to stay with him in his room and I said ok. I gave him the letter Rick sent me. He was happy when he read it. 

"I'll take you somewhere tomorrow" he says putting me to bed. 

"Where?" I ask him excitedly. "It's a surprise sweetheart. So no more questions" he says kissing my forehead. And I drift off to sleep in his arms.