25. Trying to claim her .!?

"Mia, from when are you both in relation? Why have you been hiding it? Are there going to be more concerts like yesterday's in future?" all the reporters start barging questions at me as soon as I get down from the car.

Aaron is always my savior. He pulls me away from the crowd and takes me into the studio. 

"Do you love him?" he asks suddenly. I am shocked when he asked that question. I wasn't expecting him to ask that. And now I am not in a position to answer him. He knows me well. He should have know how I am feeling about this situation now. 

I just look at him for some time. I DON'T LOVE HIM. I LOVE YOU, AND WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
 I open my mouth to say these words, but no sound comes out. I look around the room for someone to get me away from here. I find Claire and Suzy at the far end.

I make an excuse and leave from him. I head towards them. Their faces glow when they see me. 
"Nice dress baby doll" they say in unison. They inspect me from top to bottom. I wore a  baby pink crop top with a tie up knot and an A is printed on the right side top. I smiled when I looked at it. He might have picked the dress when he came to check upon me last night.

Last night I was so tired, so I slept. I knew someone came into my room, but I didn't check who. The short skirt he picked up for me is cute. He picked up a white one and it is very flowy. And baby pink sneakers. The sneakers have a see through part. They look cute.

Claire and Suzy squeal and they make everyone look at us. All the heads in the room are turned towards us. I nudge them in the elbow and hush them. "What's wrong girls? Why you shouting?" I ask them in a very low tone. I don't want anymore attention. 

"This" Suzy says pointing the A on the top. "What's with that?" I ask them nonchalantly. "Nothing just that your boyfriend is trying to say that you belong to him and it is very cute" Suzy says still smiling. I blush to her words. I love the feeling of Aaron considering me his and claiming his. But I don't know he thought all this when he bought the dress for me. 

I look at him. He is busy speaking to someone. He was in the same position where I left him. He winks at me when he notices my eyes on him. I flush deep red. After dismissing the person he was speaking to he comes towards us. 

"What does this mean man? You trying to claim her?" Claire asks him pointing at me in a low tone so that only he would hear.  He follows her finger and looks at me. "I just picked it up coz of the color" he says looking at me. I am disappointed with his answer. He keeps staring at me. But I look away. He makes me happy once and then he is the one who hurts me. 

Noah comes and we sit in our seats. There are more reporters than I expected. "Who?" Noah whispers in my ear. I look at him questioningly. "Who asked for a press meet?" he whispers again. I point towards Aaron. He follows my finger and left out a sigh. "Why?" he aske me. "Coz he wants them to know the truth and he wants us to tell it." I repeat the words Aaron told me a few minutes back. He nods in disbelief. "What he did was correct and I think this is for our best. If someone else says that this is all fake news, no one will ever believe them. We ourselves have to prove us to them." I say defending Aaron. Even I think this is the best thing we can do to stop all this fake news about me and Noah.

"Mia, from when are you both in a relation?" a reporter asks me bringing me back to the present.
"Actually he loves another girl. And I am jealous of her. She gets all the attention and love from Noah" I say and pout. They all chuckle at my words. I look at Aaron and even he is smiling. I love this. Noah looks at me confused. I nudge his and I say "Your nephew is very lucky to get your love. I hope you will find a person who loves you like the way you love your career and your family." 
" And to your question, we both are just friends and we will stay friends. I hope he will find his girl soon." I say looking at the reporters before us.

"Are you in love with anyone Mia?" another reporter asks me. "I am in love with my career and I respect that" I say looking at the one who asked me. 

"Then who was the song you both sang yesterday was for?" the same reporter from before asks me. For an instant I wanted to say Aaron's name. But I don't know if he would like that. "The boy I loved in past" I say firmly. They ask some questions to Noah and we dismiss them. 

After they leave I go straight to Suzy and Claire. They give me a knowing look and comfort me. They know that I love him and they know that I need him. I hope he will understand. I look around to find him. He is at the entrance. I make an excuse and leave them and go to Aaron. He doesn't speak anything. He goes to the car and I follow him.

He stays silent the whole time. He drops me in the driveway and heads out. I just sit in his room and wait for him. I prepared dinner for him. But he didn't come. So I went to my room to catch some rest. 

In the morning when I wake up I find a note beside me.
BE READY BY 6:00 pm.  THERE'S A PARTY. I'LL PICK YOU UP.

I waited the whole day for him to come home. I wanted to speak to him about something. And coz of all this waiting, I forgot what I wanted to speak to him. Is he having work or is he avoiding me. I don't know. I want to ask him that, but he didn't show up. The only sign that he came home was the note I found in the morning. 

It is 5:00 so I went to my room to get ready. He just told me it was a party, but I don't know what this party is for. So I wore a  V neck backless satin black short dress. The material is so soft and the dress is A-line. It fits me so well. He bought me soo many dresses and each and everyone looks cute. I paired it with black high heels. I put on some nude lipstick and minimal                   eye-makeup. I pulled up my hair into high ponytail and went downstairs. It's 5:45 and there is still no sign of him.

Speaking of the devil he comes inside. He is wearing a all black suit. He looks very breathtaking in it. Will I ever be able get over this look of him. He always looks nice and more today. Stop looking girl. I say to myself, but that is not helping me. He goes upstairs and comes down in a few minutes. I follow him to the car. I have been wearing mostly black all these days. 

The drive is silent. He doesn't speak anything. He is clutching the wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white. I take his palm into mine and soothe it. I don't know what's concerning him but he needs to calm down. He's been coming lately and then leaving early. He relaxes under my touch. But he doesn't speak anything.

We arrive at the venue. Mostly everyone are wearing black. Now I am getting a feeling that I am underdressed. Everyone around are dressed well. I just feel low. He keeps an arm around my waist and with the other he pulls my chin towards him. His eyes are glowing with the lights around us. "You are looking gorgeous" his statement makes me blush. He chuckles under his breath. The bare skin under his touch is burning with desire. Butterflies are dancing in my stomach.

He can do this with just words. As we get in I see all my friends. Claire is with Stephen, Dylan is with Olivia and the others are standing beside them. I happy that Claire and Dylan found their partners. Every boy is looking soo handsome. And even Noah is here. I didn't speak to him after yesterday. Aaron goes to the boys, so I sit next to Noah.

"Look at him soo engrossed in her" he says pointing to someone. I follow his finger and I find Aaron dancing with a girl. I can't get a view of her yet. When I look closely I find Cara.

She winks at me and then gives me a vicious smile. And then she kisses him on the cheek.