𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩

𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩. Especially for L/n Y/n, when she moved to Tokyo, she didn't expect it to be so expensive. To manage paying her bills she got a waiter job, she was able to be financially okay until her boss fired her today.

"What! Why am I getting fired!?" You raise your voice at your boss, they called you in their office to tell you that they had to let you go. They were overstaffed so some people had to get fired and one of them were you. "Thats bullshit and you know it, I've been here for about a year. You know how hard it is to get jobs out here." you try to convince your boss to go fire someone else other than you but they just told you the decision was final.

You nodded your head understanding where your boss was coming from, you stood up from the seat and bowed towards them, "Thank you for letting me work here." they wave their hands in front of their face and tell you to stop bowing, they tell you that they are thankfully you worked here and wished you the best of luck in your life.

After the discussion was over you got everything out of your work locker and left the restaurant, you starting walking to the train station wanting to get home quick so you can start brainstorming some job ideas. When you got to the station you paid for a ticket and waited for your train to arrive, you looked around the crowded station and saw something that caught your eye.

'Japan Volleyball Association is looking for new assistants! Apply at xxxxxxx.com, we hope to see you soon! You raise your eyebrow at the paper, why would such a big company need to look for assistants? Maybe you should apply, this was the perfect time too, freshly fired and in desperate need of a job.

You make a note in your phone to go to the website to apply for the job when you head home, as you finish typing your train pulls up and you get in. The ride home was peaceful, you open your door to your empty house and take off your shoes and hang your bag on the rack. You head in your room to change into something more comfortable.

After you got into some comfortable clothes you pull out your old high school laptop that your school let your keep after you graduated, you type up the application website and start filling out the required information. When you were done you put your laptop on the coffee table and headed in the kitchen to make something to eat.

Hopefully, your application gets accepted.

-𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍-
A week has passed and you never gotten an email from anyone, it made you nervous that you had not even gotten an email saying your applications was denied, too many people probably applied? You sigh as you finish cleaning up your room until you heard a ding from your phone, it as a message from Tooru.

'Hey! Me and Iwa are going to be in Tokyo tonight do you want to hang 😉'

You smile at the message and type a quick message agreeing to meet up, you don't get to see your friends as much since you live in Tokyo and your friends live in Miyagi. Getting excited to see your friends you squealed and ran to your closet to find something to wear.

-𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋-

When you finished getting dressed Tooru texted you the address of the bar, thankfully it was near your apartment. You head out of your place and started walking towards the bar. When you arrived, you looked around and saw your two friends, you walked towards them and gave them a huge smile.

"Y/N!!" A slightly tipsy Tooru yelled, he stands and reaches his long arms trying to give you a hug.

"Tooru!" You say as you accept his hug, when he let go you look over to the side and see Iwazumi sitting next to Tooru.

"Hey Y/n it's been a while" Iwazumi says, a small smile on his face.

"Hey Iwa!" You cheerfully greet Iwazumi as well. You look around the bar trying to find a pair of goofballs you haven't seen in some years, you knew Tooru didn't mention bringing them but you always know came with Tooru and Iwa whenever they came to Tokyo.

You look in the corner of the bar and see the duo trying to mess with a machine, you leave Iwa and Tooru and walk up to the pair, "What's up Makki and Mattsun! What have you two idiots been doing in this corner" I say with a smirk on my face.

They both look at you with smiles on their faces "We totally aren't trying to hide from you." A drunk Makki says with a giggle at the end of his sentence, mattsun punched him in the arm and scoffed

"You blew our cover idiot!" Mattsun angrily whispers to Makki but you still heard him. you raise your eyebrow, "Why were you trying to hide?" Mattsun sighs as he explains he was trying to prank you into thinking they weren't in Tokyo but then they were just going to scare you. You roll your eyes and punch them both in the arms and call them idiots, "Let's go back to Tooru before he gets worried" Makki says holding his arm.

You three walk over to where a drunk Tooru and a very sober iwazumi is, I sit down next to oikawa and order a round of shots for us and we take them except for iwazumi since he is driving them all home.

*𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋*

An hour passed by at the bar and you convinced a drunk Mattsun to pay your drink bill and to walk me home, you both are very drunk walking to my apartment once you reached it, you took your keys trying not to drop them and unlocked the door

mattsun flung your door open and you both walked in, you took off your shoes while Mattsun called Iwazumi telling him to come to your place to get him. You invited mattsun to sit in the living room while he waited for Iwazumi to pick him up, he agreed and sat on the couch.

You told Mattsun that you were going to go to bed and asked him to lock the bottom lock when he left, he agreed and you walked into your room and flopped on your bed.

*𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋*

You woke up and headed to bathroom to use it then walked into the kitchen to find something to eat since you didn't eat dinner last night, you settled with eggs, toast and glass of water. You brought your breakfast in the living room and sat on the couch as you ate your breakfast, you scrolled through your notifications and saw you had an email.

You check your email to find out that you have an email from the Japan volleyball association, it read 'Thank you for submitting an application, we have looked over it and decided to let you come in this Saturday for an interview.' your eyes widen form excitement, "Yes!!" you cheer as you raise your fist in the air. 

(just rewriting a few things.)