Konokomi ⸝⸝ Thunderstorms

Komi gripped onto the sheets again, pulling them over his head as tears spilled from his eyes. He heard the booming and loud roars of thunder outside. It was near 12 AM..He hated it, he was afraid of it, just the sound of the rain hitting against the roof and ground made his heart jump. He hated the thunder, especially when it was at night, and you could just hear the wind howling by. It just seemed to strike several nerves into a wave of panic. The Libero felt his breath quicken up a bit, he needed someone.
Anyone. Slowly picking up his phone that laid by the bedside he scrolled down his contacts to 'Konoha'.
He almost dropped his phone as the sound of booming thunder came back. Konoha on the other hand was awake anyways, and as soon as he heard his phone ringing he picked it up.
"Hey-" immediately Konoha heard heavy breaths.
"P-please..c-come..over.." Komi said out of breath. Konoha heard the breaks and choked sobs throughout Komi's words. Without hesitation Konoha got up, switching his clothing from his pajamas to a black and white nike hoodie, paired with matching sweatpants and nike socks, his hair was a mess but no care could be given. Nor did he care that his steps made creaking noises on the wooden floors.
Slowly he crept his way down the stairs putting on beat up white sneakers and getting a navy blue umbrella, stepping out of his house with the keys to Komi's, soon enough he was running outside in the cold and brutally loud night.
The rain was heavy, and the cold was unbearable. Konoha needed to be quick for this, Komi already sounded insanely scared over the phone. The way he gave long pauses between words, his breaks shaky, he wasnt in a good place at all.
As he approached Komi's street he ran to the 5th house, which was Komi's house, using the spare key. Komi's parents were out of town, of course they didn't know what was going on.
Yet thank god they were because then Konoha would've been asked if he was a murderer or kidnapper breaking in.
Slowly he walked in, hearing the creaking of the wood as he stepped in, his weight pressuring the wooden boards. Slowly he ran upstairs before hearing a deafening strike of lightning, only to hear soft whimpers following it.
"Stop it stop it...stop it!" Komi cried, his head felt like it was splitting apart.
"Komi-" Konoha said, immediately rushing to the small libero, Komi was startled at the sudden voice, he jumped, only to feel Konoha hold him close to his chest. His head rested away on Konoha's shoulder, he cried into the crook of Konoha's neck. Konoha let Komi sob out of fear for the time needed, slowly rubbing circles into Komi's back. Soft and slow circles, he tried to get Komi to atleast steady his breaths which were shaky and messy.

"Shh..calm down..I'm here. It'll be alright..." Konoha assured, slowly Komi's breaths became steady and normal..
"I'm here..I got you.." Konoha assures again, as he slowly watched as Komi clams.
The thunder and rain was still disturbingly loud. And Konoha let Komi rest under the sheets, slowly getting underneath the warm white cotton blankets. He pulled Komi close to him letting the libero cling to him. "Konoha.." Komi's voice seemed so tired and still rushed and panicked. "I'm...sor-"
"Don't be..you needed me right now." Konoha assured once again, before kissing Komi's forehead...
He held his boyfriend closely, making sure the thunder and violent rain wouldn't disturb the poor libero. "I love you..you're not bothering me..you should've asked me to stay the night.." Konoha said in a slow and yet hushed tone. A soft and caring tone he would only ever used around his loved boyfriend. Komi heard the crashing of the booming thunder again, flinching, before he felt Konoha wrap his arms around him pulling him in, he felt Konoha kiss his lips, "Go to sleep, we have practice tomorrow.." Konoha smiled at Komi who was now much calmer and stable. The tears have been wiped off his face, and Komi looked rested; relaxed.

Konoha shared his warmth with his once freezing at touch lover, he'd whisper sweet things on how he loved the libero.

"You're just the cutest..."
"I love you.."
"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.."

And soon enough the two feel asleep, as the thunder and rain still grew louder and stronger-
You were able to hear metal roofs crying out, it didn't even feel like rain droplets hit them. More likes hail, no bullets.
Either way, the two held close to eachother, with love, regardless of the painingly annoying racket outside.
"I'll always be with you during everything, even at 1 AM during a thunderstorm..." Konoha whispered.

     Okay but I live for Hurt/Comfort fluff or overall comfort fluff like this-And I might write more like this Next chapter is Semishira so,hope you guys enjoyed

And I might write more like this
Next chapter is Semishira so,
hope you guys enjoyed. See you all on the next one 🤍

860 words~