2: FIRE AND ICE!?

SCENE 1: Riddhima is on the road waiting for a cab..

Riddhima's pov: I can't get late on the first day itself, as it is said that first impression is the best impression! When will this cab come? Ah there it is...how could you be so late?

Cab driver: Sorry mam, there was lot of traffic, you know about mumbai right?

Riddhima: *gets into the car* I know and after directly witnessing the traffic, i feel our Hyderbad is like a lot better...now just go faster!

Cab driver: Sure mam...

Riddhima reaches the office...and goes to meet kabir..

Riddhima: *knocks* May i come in sir?

Kabir: Come in..

Riddhima: Sir, i am Riddhima Mishra, i am from Hyderabad branch, i was transferred here for a project

Kabir: Oh yeah, i was eager to meet you, since your former boss was all praises about you, and i heard that since you joined our company, we have been bagging a lot of wonderful projects?

Riddhima: Sir, it's not just me, it's also the hardwork of others..

Kabir: Well thats true! Anyway lets not waste anymore time, you will have to go to site and check, so that we will know how much tender should we give..

Riddhima: That's great sir, i will be on it right away..

Kabir: I like your spirit, since you are new it will take sometime for you to get used to the routes until then you will be given a company car with a driver, anyway how was your house?

Riddhima: Its just perfect, i felt really comfortable there! Thanks for the amazing flat!

Kabir: Never mind, go down you will find the driver, he will take you to the site..

SCENE 2: Vansh is talking with rudra

Vansh: Is anyone going to the site, for analysation? 

Rudra: Sir, no one is available till tomorrow to check!

Vansh: Damn, anyway i am free for 2 hours right? Let's go and check it..

Rudra: Sure sir...

SCENE 3: Vansh reaches the site and is discussing with Rudra 

Vansh: I thought many companies were lined up for this project?!

Rudra: They "were" sir! But after you entered the field, they all stepped back...They are scared of you i guess

Vansh: Good, atleast they still fear me..

Just then Riddhima gets down of the car...

Vansh: She looks new, i have never seen her around, is there any new company?

Rudra: No sir, let me ask her..

Vansh: No need, see the car, it has Mathur company's  emblem, she is sent by Kabir!

Riddhima is analysing the site..and just then Vansh comes near her..

Vansh: Hello

Riddhima: Hello...wait! You are Mr.Vansh Raisinghania right? I read about you just yesterday sir, it's an honor to meet you!

Vansh: Thanks! I have an advice for you.. as you respect me..

Riddhima: Oh, please tell me..

Vansh: Don't try to get this project, because i don't want your first work to be a utter failure...