38: CLOSE TO HAPPINESS?

SCENE 1: Vansh and Riddhima were talking to each other in their room...

Vansh: Thanks riddhima for trusting me more than gautam, and believing whatever i said...

Riddhima: I know you would never break my trust, but to answer our rest of the questions we need rishabh to wake up, so that he can testify against gautam, and he can be behind the bars, i still can't believe that he used my love for him , against you....that was not the gautam i loved and wanted to spend time with!

FLASHBACK...

Before gautam knocked their room door..

Vansh: Anyway he is fooling you riddhima! He was never in any hospital to get treatment!

Riddhima: Vansh, please stop blaming him, i told you right that i will be with you no matter what then, why are you putting wrong accusations on him for no reason? What will you gain?

Vansh: Riddhima, i don't say such things without proof riddhima, yesterday when he came, i told rudra to check if his story is correct or not...and remember i told you, that i asked my friend to handle about his death? I called him yesterday, and he said that no body came in that night, and he assumed that i only took care of it...and i was searching for nithya because that night she came in as a nurse and took the body in a ambulance...with two other guys! I later found that the two boys were actors and nithya gave them money...from then i have been searching for her...

Riddhima: Why didn't you tell me all this, when we were talking about him?

Vansh: Because riddhima, i didn't wanted to tell you without any proof..and when you told me that you, rishabh, nithya and gautam were friends, i connected the dots and realized that nithya and gautam were connected somehow behind this whole drama..*his phone rings* Ok, yes!! Finally! Thanks rudra!

Riddhima: What happened?

Vansh: We found nithya and she told us everything, rudra recorded it,and is sending it to me, come you only watch "your" gautam's reality with your own eyes...*they watch the video*

Riddhima: Oh my god!! How could he stoop so low? That too just for property?

PRESENT... 

Vansh: Let the bygones,be bygones...focus on present...he will be out of the house soon...

Riddhima: No, no, we can't let him out of the house, we need to send him to jail..

Vansh: I was just waiting for you to say that!

SCENE 2: The police come to the VR mansion...

Officer: Mr. Gautam you are under arrest...

Gautam: What the hell? Under what case?

Vansh: Under the case, of faking your own death for trapping me!

Gautam: *he goes to riddhima* Riddhima, do you believe his crap??

Riddhima: I believe him, and its not crap! I just realised that my love for you is utter and total crap, which you used against me!

Gautam: What proof do you have??

Vansh: Don't worry gautam, i already sent them the proof of our conversation to them...

Gautam: I need forensic reports saying that the the video is correct, and not altered!

Vansh: Oh even if that was fake, we have a person who is testifying against you!

Gautam: Who rishabh?

Vansh: Nah! Poor him, he is still recovering from the accident which you caused! But yeah, your dear good sister is ready to testify, she is already in the police custody...so go with the police for a little re-union, apparently she was missing you...Officers take him out of our sight please!