31: WEB OF LIES?

SCENE 1: Riddhima is still on the bed thinking about the last night events...

Riddhima's pov: How did nithya get that video? And she has been acting out a little bit..i  don't know why but i have a strong gut feeling that something big is happening and i am unaware of it..

Vansh: Good morning..

Riddhima: Good morning! And belated happy birthday, i remembered that it was your birthday yesterday...

Vansh: I never mind riddhima, now are you willing to share as of why, and who made you cry?

Riddhima: Vansh, i really don't want to talk about it...

Vansh: Fine, i will back off, don't tell me, just so you know, if you are scared about anything, don't be! Because, i will not let anyone or anything harm you and this relationship...

Riddhima: Thanks...

SCENE 2: Gautam is angry and is throwing things around...when nithya comes in!

Nithya: Gautam, baba please calm down! *she hold him and hugs him* Please, shh..calm down..

Gautam: Di, the whole plan backfired! She trusts that vansh more than you! I don't know what to do now! AAGHH!!!

Nithya: What?? How do you know that..

Gautam: When you called her, i told someone to keep an eye on her, and he sent me a video of what happened after you cut the call..

Nithya: And?

Gautam: She hugged him and said that she is willing to give their relationship a chance and she trusts him...

Nithya: You seriously believe that? Gautam, we both know that she loves you madly and after watching that proof, she would never even in dreams take his side, she must be planning something...

Gautam: What if she isn't? What if she just gave up on the fact that i "died" and moved on??

Nithya: No, no gautam, you have known her long! She is a emotional fool, she is just playing with vansh! Let me meet with her and clear her doubts if she has any! Don't worry the ball is still in our court..i will make it work...

Gautam: I can't afford losing this plan di...it cost me alot! It cost my bestfriend rishabh's life...i had to crash into him and nearly kill him twice in the hospital, he got to know about our plan...

FLASHBACK...

Rishabh was in their home...

Rishabh: I miss you buddy! I feel stupid about our fights! I could do anything just to have those silly talks with you..i wish the time takes a u turn, i want to say sorry for the mistakes that i have done and thanks, for still being their for me! And now i promise to stay with riddhima, as a friend and take care of her, as you would do!

Just then a huge cardboard box falls from a cupboard and rishabh wipes his tears and goes near it...

Rishabh's pov: What is this box? I have never seen this? *he opens* Looks like it has some pictures...*he sees gautam's photo but with beard* Wait what?? *he turns around the photo and sees the name* Vansh Raisinghania? Why is gautam in a beard? and whose name is this? *he googles the name* this is not possible!! They both are lookalikes?? No, no, i must be dreaming!

Gautam is talking to nithya

Gautam: Di!! A big problem has come up!!

Nithya: What?

Gautam: Where are you right now?

Nithya: I am going to riddhima's flat? Remember our next step?