7: RIDDHIMA COMFORTS VANSH

SCENE 1: Riddhima wakes up in her room...

Riddhima: Feels good to be back! But the main reason i am here is to meet her, wait she doesn't even know that Vansh is here, i need to tell her *picks up her phone* Hello?

Other side: Are you back? You know where to meet me, the same place...

Riddhima: I am back, but vansh is also in the city and he wants me to stay beside him, for his work! but i will meet...

Sulekha knocks on the door..

Sulekha: Riddhima, freshen up fast, your sir is here to pick you up!

Riddhima: *on the phone* Why is he here so early? As if he knows that i woke up just now...

Other side: I think he is planning something! Make sure to stay strong, we have come this far, we can't waste any time, just go with the flow, and if you are in danger, contact me, i will help you somehow!

SCENE 2: Riddhima comes out of the room...

Vansh: Finally! Let's go...

Riddhima: But where?

Vansh: I will tell everything on the way, just come...

Riddhima: I will tell my mother and be right back...

They both get into the car...

Vansh: We have an important meeting to attend...

Riddhima: But it's just 9:30 am, isn't it too early for a meeting?

Vansh: I know, but it will take time to reach there...

Riddhima: Where are we going?

Vansh: Why are you always interrogating me? Like i am a thief and you are a police officer?

Riddhima: Right!

Vansh: What?

Riddhima: Driver, take a right and stop near the temple please...

Vansh: Why? I can't waste my time, just because you want to pray! I don't believe in such things!

Riddhima: I am allowing you to enter my personal time and coming with you right? I need to visit the temple for some peace and calmness even it's for a minute or two...

Vansh: Fine, after that we will be going to a few resorts, in the outskirts of the city, for meetings, it's going to be a hectic day Riddhima!

Riddhima: Ok...

Riddhima comes out after a while...and gets in to the car...

Vansh: Let's go..

Riddhima:But you don't have any clients here right?

Vansh: I know, but after you told that in hyderabad, Kabir's company is at no.1 position, i had an idea to expand my companies in south india also....and hyderabad kinda looked like a nice place to start...

Riddhima: Ok!

Riddhima's pov: Finally, i met her in the temple! And talked to her about the plan!

Vansh: Do you know any fine resaurants?

Riddhima: Yeah why?

Vansh: Actually i am a foodie, so i want to try out your hyderabad delicacies....

Riddhima: Don't worry about that, i will give you the best food experience in your life, this one week....

Vansh: Thanks!