6: STANDING UP FOR HIM!?

SCENE 1: Riddhima comes to request kabir

Riddhima: Kabir, please....

Kabir: I accept! You can work for him....BUT.... i think you should know his whole truth, and then i guess i will leave it upto you..

Riddhima: Truth? What Truth?

Kabir: Such a truth, which only i happen to know and a truth that will maybe change your perspective i guess!

Riddhima: Oh? Then please do tell me...

Kabir: You will be working for a criminal if you accept his offer! Yes! Vansh is a cold blooded murderer! And he doesn't even think twice before killing people, you really want to work for such a guy? I am telling you this because, i can't see you in danger, and working with him or for him will be like walking into the path of death...

Riddhima: Seriously kabir? Now you have stooped soo low? That you will accuse a business man that he is a murderer just to keep me in your office? You know how cheap this is? If you had given me a better and strong reason, i would have thought about changing my decision, but you? You put false accusations on him, and i don't know what is the actual problem between you two, but trust me, even though Vansh has expressed how much he dislikes you, he never put such allegations on you! Shame on you kabir! And by the way thanks for the sign, now i can leave!

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in a different flat, and she is busy shifting..she gets a call from her parents..

Riddhima: Hello, Ma?

Sulekha: You said it was only for a month? And today you were supposed to be back right?

Riddhima: Ma, i know, but i quit the job...

Sulekha: You quit the job? Then what on earth are you still doing there?

Riddhima: Ma? Will you let me complete? I quit the job because i got a better offer, and i am working in another office...

Sulekha: Then....

Riddhima: Don't worry, i will come for 4 days to hyderabad, i have some work there, in the old office which i have to finish, i will be leaving tomorrow....

Sulekha: You are coming tomorrow? And you didn't even inform us!!

Riddhima: Now i am telling you right? Ok i will call you back, i need to redecor this flat!

Sulekha: You shifted the flat also?

Riddhima: Obviously, i couldn't live there when i quit the job right? Afterall it was company funded accommodation! ok bye!

Riddhima calls Vansh to inform him about her trip...

Vansh: Wow, don't you think that slowly you are getting obsessed with me?! I mean trying to be always around me, calling me? *smirks*

Riddhima: If you are done with your nonsense, can i speak sir?

Vansh: Sir? Wow, feels so good coming out of the person's mouth who had challenged and warned me! Anyway what did you want to tell me?

Riddhima: I will be going to Hyderabad for 4 days, i felt like i needed to inform you!

Vansh: Fine...

SCENE 3: Riddhima comes home and is about to ring the bell...

Riddhima's pov: Whose shoes are these? Dad doesn't have these shoes! Maybe a guest might have come over

Rings the bell..

Riddhima: Ma, i am tired give me a glass of water, i am tired!

Sulekha: Finally you have come! Your boss is waiting for you...

Riddhima: *chokes on the water she was drinking* What? Boss? Who are you talking about?

Sulekha: He is in your room, go and see, we thought why to disturb him, so we told wait in your room so that he would have his space...

Riddhima goes to her room...

Riddhima: Excuse me?....*the guy turns around* Vansh?! What are you doing here?

Vansh: Oh you started early than me and yet still you are late?

Riddhima: What are you doing here?

Vansh: I was here on some work, then i though why not visit you?

Riddhima: Ok, now you have seen me right? Please leave, i am here for personal work, and it's really creepy and i am feeling like i am getting stalked! I very well know that you are not here for any work, but for me!

Vansh: Your dreams and expectations are really high according to me, Ms. Riddhima Mishra! I thought since you were here and you also happen to know the city so well, you could actually help me! And remember you are working for me!

Riddhima: Just because i am working for you that doesn't mean, that you can interfere your work with my personal life!

Vansh: Nahh, come on, you assume to know so much about me, and don't you know that i don't give a damn about your personal life, i like my employees to be multi tasking! That's the reason why i appointed you, because i believed you were multi tasking! Are you not Ms. Riddhima?

Riddhima: I am! And please leave, i will join in the work with you later this afternoon...

Vansh: Now that's good, isn't it, and it was pleasure meeting your parents! You are not at all like them i must say!

Riddhima: LEAVE....

CONTINUE READING!!

CONTINUE READING!!