3 : LOGGERHEADS!!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her flat...

Riddhima: It's been a long day at work! Perhaps exhausting i must say...it felt good to defeat a guy who has never lost! If my guess is correct i guess i will get call from him, just a gut feeling!

Gets a call

Riddhima: Hello, this is Riddhima Mishra here...

Rudra: Hello, we are speaking from Raisinghania Industries

Riddhima: You won't believe me i was low key expecting a call from you guys! Anyway why did you call?

Rudra: Vansh sir, wanted to meet you as soon as possible

Riddhima: It would be really an honor to meet him, but i am sorry, i can't meet him, due to tight work schedule! And as a CEO of a company i hope he gets it! But when i am free, i will let you know before hand!

Rudra: But..

Riddhima cuts the call

Rudra: Sir, She says that she can't make it..

Vansh: I will not leave her that easily! She has to meet me!

He tells Rudra something

SCENE 2: Next morning, Riddhima gets into the cab..

Riddhima: Can you drive faster please, i have a really important presentation to get to...

Driver: Sure mam...

Riddhima: Wait, this is not the way to my office! Where are you taking me? Stop the car otherwise i will have to call the police..Speak something!!

Driver: You will get to know soon mam!

Riddhima: No! Just stop the damn car!

The car stops and Riddhima gets down..

Riddhima: This looks like someone's house? Where have you dropped me you idiot?

Car leaves and someone from inside who appears to be a servant comes out..

Riddhima: Can you please tell the guards to open the gates?

Servant: Sir has not bought you here to just leave like this! At least out of courtesy, come and meet him!

Riddhima: Sir? Out of courtesy? Will someone for god's sake explain me what the hell is going on here?

Servant: All your answers lie inside that house, i would recommend you to go in!

Riddhima: FINE!!

She goes inside and is mesmerized by the looks of the house...

Just then vansh comes down...

Vansh: Nice to meet you again!

Riddhima: So you were the one behind all this?