34: MUCH TOO MUCH?

SCENE 1: Kabir blurts out something about riddhima's ex-boyfriend...

Vansh & Riddhima: What??

Kabir passes out, rudra takes the intiative to drop him in his house and leaves...

Vansh: Mom, can we talk?

Anupriya: Yes!

Vansh: Riddhima, stay in the room, we also have to talk about something!

Riddhima: Ok..

Vansh talks to anupriya..

Vansh: You knew? You knew why we fought, and according to you kabir is not his son, and papa was just taking care of their family just like that? If he was not his son then why didn't he tell me? Why didn't he fight back!? Or maybe he just lied to you!

Anupriya: Vansh, please! You don't anything about him, and why did he do everything!

Vansh: No, mom, you don't know him!

Anupriya: *opens a drawer and hands him over a letter* I think so it's high time that you take look at this, and read it! I also got to know the real truth recently...

Vansh leaves to his room..

Riddhima: Vansh?

Vansh: What kabir said was it right? You thought i killed your whosoever boyfriend?

Riddhima: Yes!

Vansh rolls his eyes and is about to leave, when riddhima stops him..

Riddhima: Hear out what i want to say! Then you can divorce me, kill me i wouldn't mind, but just give me a chance to explain everything! Because not only you, but i also need some explainations from you!

Vansh: Fine, go ahead..

Riddhima: It's true i came into your life for revenge, but i am way past that! I believe you and trust you! I don't have anything to do with that..i will..

Vansh: *he keeps a finger on her lips* Shhh! It's enough that you trust me now! But for one last time i will tell you why i was looking for nithya!

Riddhima: You don't need to..

Vansh: No riddhima, atleast for my satisfaction i need to tell you! Rishabh thinks nithya is danger for him..

Riddhima: Wait what? No, no! You have mistaken vansh, nithya can never harm rishabh! In fact, she was the one with him in the hospital before you took him!

Vansh: Before i took him? No, riddhima, i didn't take rishabh anywhere, in fact i saved him! he was about to get killed, i saved him and kept him safe here in mumbai..

Riddhima: Killed?

Vansh: Yes! before gautam died he told me to push of his vehicle, so that i would be safe!

Riddhima: How did he?

Vansh: Some people thought it was me and stabbed him instead, before i could save him it was too late! I asked a friend in the hospital to manage about his death...and they took him in a ambulance!

Riddhima: Then whose body was found in that lake? Where the car was found? According to what you are saying, you only pushed a vehicle without any dead body, then whose body did rishabh identify?

Vansh: I guess we need, i mean you need to talk to nithya, for clearing all this up!

Riddhima: How is rishabh? Is he alright?

Vansh: His health seems to be fine, but still in coma, the doctors are trying!

Riddhima: What did anupriya ma said?