15: LET ME IN!

SCENE 1: Shreya hugs Vansh...

Shreya: I knew you would be surprised!!

Vansh: But why did you come suddenly?

Dadi: Vansh, you should be happy that she is back and instead you are asking her these all questions?!

Vansh: Sorry dadi, shreya i have some work so i will be back in the evening, we will talk later...

Riddhima's pov: Why do i feel like, he is not at all happy that she is back?! Does he even love her? I don't care, i have to save this girl's life from a monster like him!

Siya: Riddhima, what are you thinking?!

Riddhima: Nothing, i was just wandering that how did your brother fall in love with a girl like shreya! I mean he is quiet and composed and shreya looks like a hyperactive girl....

Siya: Oh! Come to my room, i will tell you their story...

They go to siya's room..

Siya: So basically, their's is not a love story, 1 year back...Dadi was soo adamant on getting Vansh bhai married and after seeing soo many girls she choosed shreya and they were supposed to get married, but Bhai asked one year time, so we postponed it, but shreya comes here in a while to meet Vansh bhai! But she went away for a while for her job and she is back today....

Riddhima: Oh!

Siya: Yes!

Ishani knocks..and comes in..

Ishani: What are you doing with this cheapo?!

Siya: Ishani, please...

Ishani: Anyway, shreya wants all the family members to come down, she wants to discuss about something...

Siya: Ok!

SCENE 2: Everyone comes down including Riddhima...

Shreya: *looks at Riddhima* Who are you? Wait, let me guess you are staff right? I thought i said only family members...

Dadi: Shreya, Riddhima is staff, but she has been like a family member, you can tell what you want to tell in front of her..

Shreya: Dadi, Vansh wanted 1 year of time, and i have respected his space and his decision and i waited for 1 year, and even achieved my goals in that time....but i know about his past like you said Dadi that Vansh had a girl in his past and is still hung on her,and in a situation like that i understand that even agreeing to me marry me, was a tough call for him, but now i can't wait anymore, i want to share my life with him and give him all the happiness he deserves and try to make him forget about the past which you told me about! So i am willing to propose to him again, in the evening when he comes home, and ask his personal opinion about marrying me!

Dadi: Ok beta! We will give you both the space to discuss about this, afterall, it's your lives.....

Shreya: And a small request dadi, i want you all to go out this evening....

Dadi: Sure beta....

SCENE 3: Everyone is leaving including staff.....

Dadi: Riddhima, where will you go dear?

Riddhima: Dadi, i will go back to my flat, because Vansh sir has told me to stay until i get alright, and now i am perfectly fine, so i will leave...

Dadi: Ok! Shall i tell anyone to drop you off?

Riddhima: No Dadi, i have to pack my things, so it will take a little time, you leave...

Dadi: Ok...