16: HIS CARE!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room and there is a knock on the door...

Riddhima: Come in...

Dadi: Riddhima, mrs. dsouza told me that you are still here?! You didn't leave yesterday?

Riddhima: Dadi, that...i...left yesterday, but i forgot a suitcase here, i thought i will come and take later, since yesterday night was special, i didn't wanted to invade their space....

Dadi: Well finally Vansh has realised and said YES for the marriage!

Riddhima: That's good Dadi!!

Dadi: *hold riddhima's hand* Riddhima, can i ask you something? And promise me you will not say no!

Riddhima: Dadi, you just need to ask, i can never say no to you!

Dadi: Will you stay here only, until the marriage is over?

Riddhima: Sure Dadi! Dadi but i need to go back to hyderabad for 3 days, and tell my parents about all this, i didn't even call them since past 1 week!

Dadi: Oh dear, don't worry about that, Vansh spoke to them and they are alright, he even told about your accident and made sure your parents, are not worried, that's why he wanted you here! Because he promised your parents! They are also on their way to VR mansion!

Riddhima: That's really great news dadi!

SCENE 2: Everyone is getting ready for the enagagement.....

Shreya: Today, is the best day of my life! Finally all my dreams are coming true...

Ishani: Congrats Shreya bhabhi! No one is as perfect as you for Vansh bhai!!

Shreya: Aw, thanks ishani!

Riddhima comes in...

Riddhima: Sorry to disturb, shreya, dadi is calling you...

Shreya: Oh yeah sure i will come....

Shreya comes down...

Shreya: Vansh, tell how i am looking!!

Vansh: You are looking.....*just then riddhima comes down and his eyes shift towards her* Beautiful and breathtaking!

Shreya: I know!!

Vansh: *he looks back at shreya* Shall we start??

Dadi: Wow, today my Vansh is in a hurry huh?

Vansh: Nothing like that dadi, i have a important meeting later thats why!

Siya: Bhai, you don't need to cover up!

Everyone bursts into laugh except Riddhima and Vansh...

Dadi: Siya, let's not tease them, bring the rings!

Siya: yeah dadi....but where is it?

Dadi: You don't know? Riddhima you know right go and get it beta!

Riddhima: Yeah Dadi...

She brings in the rings...

Ishani: Give it to me, i will hold it! Who knows! If you steal the ring?

Riddhima: I don't have any such intentions, so here *hands over* Take it! Happy?!

Dadi: Shreya, put on the ring dear...

Shreya: Ha dadi..*she takes the ring and puts on Vansh's finger...*

Dadi: Vansh, now your turn...