17: HELP!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room, looking out of the window.....

Riddhima: where am i stuck gautam! This all looks like a big puzzle, with so many pieces to be put together! This whole thing is not even making sense!! Why vansh killed you? What did virat have, that he even had to kill virat!! And that shreya thinks, that Vansh is a very good and perfect guy for her! She doesn't know his truth! And a girl who knows his truth will never marry him! I need to call kabir! I thought he was but i think he is the only person who cares for me..

She calls kabir..

Kabir: Riddhima? Are you alright? I mean, why did you call at this hour? Any emergency?

Riddhima: Kabir, relax! I am fine, i need your help with something!

Kabir: And what is it?!

Riddhima: Vansh is getting married day after tomorrow.....

Kabir: WHAT??!!

Riddhima: No one from outside knows this, since he wants to keep it light and simple...

Kabir: What help do you want?

Riddhima: The girl he is marrying her name is shreya, she is innocent kabir, she doesn't know what vansh is like....

Kabir: What do you mean by "what vansh is like"?

Riddhima's pov: Oh shit! He doesn't know about vansh being a murderer right! Damnn how did i miss this point!

Kabir: Hello? Riddhima? Are you there?

Riddhima: I mean....you said right he is bad and all....

Kabir: Oh so, you took what i said into consideration? Then if you know, why are you still working for him, that too living in his house?

Riddhima: Kabir, this is not a time for this discussion please...I need you to take her away...i mean kidnap her, and leave a note saying that she is leaving him...

Kabir: But don't you think, when she realises that vansh hates her, her heart will break?

Riddhima: I know, but heart break is better than death kabir! And marrying vansh is like death...

Kabir: But promise me, that you will leave his house, right after this plan is successful...

Riddhima's pov: Right now, my priority is saving Shreya! And knowing gautam's truth...

She remains silent....

Kabir: Fine, don't promise me, but since you know his truth, i am just asking you to leave his house as a well wisher!

SCENE 2: Next day, morning , everyone is in the hall for sangeet and mehndi...

Shreya forces Vansh to dance with her...

Riddhima's pov: Nice! Everyone is busy with the sangeet, i can go and check that diary!

She is about to leave, when someone holds her hand!

Riddhima: *she turns around* Who is it??

Dadi: Riddhima? Where are you going dear? Come apply mehndi...

Riddhima: Dadi, i have work and if i keep mehndi..

Dadi: No excuses, i will tell Mrs.dsouza to look after that....come and sit....

She sits and a mehndi designer applies mehndi....

Riddhima's pov: GOD!!! Now how the hell i am supposed to go away from here!?

Designer: Mam, is there anyone's name that i should write?

She doesn't pay attention to her, and her eyes shift towards vansh..

Riddhima: Vansh?

Designer: Ok...

Riddhima's pov: Who is this vansh talking to? Who is behind the curtain?? Shreya is right beside me and all the family members are also here! Then who is he talking to?

Designer: Done mam..

Riddhima: Thanks..

She gets up and tries to go near the curtain...

Vansh: RIDDHIMA!!

Riddhima: Vansh! What?

Vansh: what are you doing here?? I mean shouldn't you be enjoying? Go and enjoy....

Riddhima: Yes...

Everyone sits down...

Siya: Bhai! Please give a song performance, it's been a while since you sang a song!! We need to hear your voice...

Vansh: Siya...

Siya: Please bhai!!

Vansh: Fine, fine

Vansh sings dil ibaadat

Siya: Wow bhai, you were amazing!

Vansh: Thanks, *gets a call* Excuse me..

Siya: Riddhima show me your mehndi

Riddhima: Yeah see....*riddhima looks around for vansh*

Siya: Riddhima? What is this?

Riddhima: What happened?

Siya: You have bhai's name on your hand..

Riddhima: What??*she looks at it* I don't know, how...

Siya: Riddhima, it's ok i don't mind, the designers must have kept by mistakely, so don't worry, i will not tell anyone, and you also don't show anyone!

Riddhima: Thanks *She goes to the washroom*

Riddhima's pov: I hate his name!! *She tries to scrub it off* Ugh!! This is not even going!!!

SCENE 3: Next day, everyone is getting ready for the marriage....

Riddhima: It's almost time, and this kabir is still not here!! *she calls him* Kabir where are you?

Kabir: Riddhima, i have come in as a waiter, and soon i will take shreya away...

Riddhima: That's good! i will somehow keep everyone away from her room don't worry!

Kabir: yeah, i will ping you right after the work is over! bye..

Riddhima; Kabir!

kabir: Yes?

Riddhima: Thanks a lot kabir! I...can't...

Kabir: Riddhima, we can do this later, bye!

CONTINUE READING!!