39: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!

SCENE 1: Riddhima and vansh were heading back to the parking lot...

Riddhima: *mocking* Hello, mister!! how dare you tease a girl..

Vansh: Not funny riddhima, drop it!

Riddhima: Oh my god, i saw you scared for the first time! And it was fun!

Siya: What are you both talking about?

Vansh nods his head negatively towards riddhima, indicating not to tell them..

Riddhima: When we were in the shop...we saw a lady scolding a guy, for entering trial room, which had a girl in it...and when asked he said that the girl inside was his wife...but the girl denied it..

Ishani: Poor him....did that lady take any action against him then?

Riddhima: No, she warned him...

Siya: Thank god, bhai was not in that position, otherwise he would have killed that lady by giving her a heart attack, just by looking at her....

Riddhima controls her laughter...they all head back to the car...

Siya: Bhai, you and babhi go in the car, we actually need to meet a friend, so we will come by cab..

Ishani: Yes bhai, she went through a accident, so we need to meet her...

Vansh: Sure..riddhima let's go, and you both keep your shopping bags inside the car...no need to carry it everywhere...

They leave and vansh and riddhima also get in the car...

Riddhima: Vansh, can i ask you something?

Vansh: If it's about that lady again, then no need...

Riddhima: No it's not about her, it's about kabir..

Vansh: What about him?

Riddhima: Finally, the whole family is together, why can't we join them also in our family, all he ever wanted was a father and family since the time he got to know about his identity, and we have  a good chance of giving it to him..

Vansh: Riddhima, i never hated him...i was just too angry on my father, but after we know the truth, it's not my place to decide this, i guess mom should decide this, because she resented kabir so much! And letting him come to our family, would give him love of a brother, sister and a grandmother, but he can never get the love of a mother , which will be more worse that the current situation, if she agrees i have no problem...

Riddhima: Then..

Vansh: Don't worry sweetheart, i will talk to mom about this...

Riddhima: Thanks! *she suddenly bends over to him and gives a small peck on his cheek and vansh suddenly realises this and his eyes widen*

Vansh: Hmm, what was that for?

Riddhima: A gesture of thanks for my husband!

Vansh: Looks, like i will be needing a lot thanks from you!! *they both chuckle* 

SCENE 2: Everyone gets ready for the ball room theme...and comes down...riddhima looks stunning in a cream color dress which they bought earlier...vansh also slays the party looking dashing in a tuxedo..

Ishani : So welcome everyone!! To make the upcoming dance fun...we are going to do something really fun, a ball is never fun without the masks...all the couples this is going to be fun for you all! Is everyone ready??

Siya: So in the first round, all the men will be blindfolded and they have to touch all the hands of the women here and pick their lady....disclaimer, remember that your wife's might be angry if you don't choose her! Now all men line up!

Riddhima: So what do you think? Will you be able to recognise...

Vansh: Challenging me? Not so good idea Mrs.Raisinghania!

Riddhima: I challenge that you can't recognise me!

Vansh: So bet?

Riddhima: Fine, if you win i will do whatever you want..

Vansh: Oohhh, then remember the condition because your husband is in no mood for losing tonight!

Ishani: Another disclaimer, if you choose someone who is not your wife, then sadly you will have to dance with the women you thought was your wife, so enter at your own risk..

Everyone takes it sportively and joins in....everyone starts picking and at last only riddhima is left, so to make it confusing for vansh, siya asks 2-3 strangers to act...and vansh starts holding their hands trying to recognise riddhima....

Riddhima's pov: Vansh will not recognise i guess, everyone was soo good and confident and they chose only their wife's! let's see if he also recognises me!

Vansh's pov: Our relation is not that weak riddhima, that i won't be able to recognise you! I will!

Finally vansh touches riddhima...

Vansh: Riddhima! This is riddhima...

A small smile crept on riddhima's face...

Ishani: Bhai? Are you sure? I mean there are more 2 people....and you barely touched the person's hand you are holding...

Vansh: I know it's riddhima..

Siya: Fine, then open the blindfolds..

He opens and sees riddhima in front of his eyes...

Siya:  Now since the fun time is over, lets start dancing everyone!

Everyone starts slow dancing...on the song EARTH ANGEL

Riddhima: You recognized?! Not bad!

Vansh: I still remember the bet, if you were wondering!

Riddhima: What do you want?

Vansh: Your time...your love, an eternity with you! 

Riddhima: You will always have it!

Vansh: Want to skip the party?

Riddhima: This party is technically for us! And everyone will notice if we were gone...

Vansh: Look around everyone is having fun and who would want to stop having fun and worry about us! Lets go...

They slowly slip out of the party..and they both felt like bunking a class which was important, but bunking it made them happy!

and they both felt like bunking a class which was important, but bunking it made them happy!

CONTINUE READING!!