33: FAMILY AFFAIR MUCH?

QUICK REMINDER: PLEASE VOTE....THANKS, GO AHEAD AND READ

SCENE 1: Vansh asks riddhima to give him a divorce...

Riddhima: Vansh, it doesn't work this way!! Please listen to me!

Vansh: Now there is nothing left to say or hear riddhima, I AM DONE! I give up!

Siya knocks on the door, riddhima wipes her tears and opens the door...

Siya: Bhai, babhi! Come down fast! Your friend kabir has come, and he is calling everyone down!

Vansh: Kabir?? What is he doing at this hour?

Everyone comes down..

Kabir: Vansh Raisighania!! Come down!! *he is drunk* 

Vansh: Kabir? What the hell are you doing here?? That too *he points his finger from top to bottom* In this state? What were you even thinking of??

Kabir: Today! Everything has to come out in front of everyone!

Anupriya: Kabir, beta you are drunk, and now talking is not such a good idea!

Kabir: To talk with Vansh and to clear everything, i need to be in this state only! Otherwise i wouldn't have the courage to shout at him and tell the truth!

Vansh: *smirks* So you accept that you are scared of me afterall?

Kabir: No, no! I can never shout at you because there was a time i considered you as my brother, and i respect that feeling till today so, that's why, though i hate you for leaving me and shruti!

Vansh: Afterall you both were in love right?

Kabir: SHUT UP!! Today i will speak and you all will just listen!

Vansh: KABIR *he says gritting his teeth with anger clearly shown on his face and heads towards him, but riddhima holds his hand and nods negatively indicating not to go* 

Kabir: Good riddhima, hold him like that for a while, now listen...

Vansh: Mom, i am leaving, when this nonsense is done call me back..

Kabir: NO!!! Today no one will leave vansh, we both have a lot to discuss and it involves riddhima also, atleast after knowing that riddhima is involved you will want to hear...everything!!

Riddhima's pov: What is this kabir going to tell? And why does any of it involve me? Already, vansh and my relationship is barely hanging by a thread! And if he tells something negatively, then that will also get destroyed! Bappa, please help me!

Vansh: Riddhima?? *he catches kabir by his collar* Better keep her out of our problem!

Kabir: Just hear out what i want to say! Later we will decide to pick sides fine?

Vansh: Speak! Before i lose all my senses and send your dead body to your home!

Kabir: Have anyone of you ever wondered why vansh left from india that too in the mid semester from our college? He must have told because he fought with me, and didn't wanted to be here right?

Anupriya: Yes...

Kabir: But did he ever tell you about shruti?

Dadi: Shruti? Who is she?

Vansh: She is no one dadi!

Kabir: No one?? dadi ji, there was a time when she was everything to him! Right vansh? He loved shruti immensly! Even i did..without knowing that he loved the same girl...