21: TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES!

SCENE 1: Riddhima and Vansh are on their way to a temple....

Vansh: So how should we start!?

Riddhima: Simple, stop the car...

Vansh: Fine! 

Riddhima: There is actually a turn ahead, and if we take that turn, it's like a circle to way back here, so we have to start from here and then whoever reaches faster, they win!

Vansh: *smirks* Interesting, very interesting! So you want to go first?

Riddhima: Sure...

They exchange seats and keep the stopwatch ready....

Vansh: Ready?!

Riddhima: No wait, let me...you know what just wait! I will tell when i am ready!

Vansh: Fine, got cold feet? Of losing?

Riddhima: haha never! I am ready! Start the stopwatch when i start ok?!

Riddhima starts the car, and steps on the accelerator...and in no matter of time, they reach the starting point...

Riddhima: WOAH!! What was the timing?

Vansh: 2:30, impressed sweet heart!

Riddhima: If i were you, i'd be impressed by myself! Anyway, now it's your turn, try to beat that timing!

Vansh: Well, i will try!

They again exchange seats and this time Vansh also starts the car with high speed and they are back again at the starting point...

Vansh: Well, that felt good! Time?

Riddhima: *shocked and annoyed* 2:00 minutes!

Vansh: Damn!

Riddhima: Why? You won right?

Vansh: Yes, but my best timing is 1:30, somehow i missed it!!

Riddhima: Best timing?! 

Vansh: Come on sweetheart, you didn't notice? That i have a passion for racing and cars? Anyway, i guess i won this bet! So shall we continue our journey?

Riddhima: Yeah sure! But you can ask only 5 questions and not more than that!

Vansh: Fine!

Riddhima's pov: I hope he doesn't ask me something very personal, that can sabotage my purpose of marrying him!

Vansh: 1st question - What is the biggest regret of your life? and no lies you promised!

Riddhima: Fine, My biggest regret?!*thinking* Yes! There was this one time, when a teacher punished me all the time! For unnecessary reasons, but later i realized that what she did, was right, and i regret that i couldn't tell her sorry for hating her and thanks for shaping into this individual women i am today! That's it! Next question...

Vansh: Hmm! Well, actually before i go on to the next question, i have  to tell you something, actually give you something....

Riddhima: What?!

Vansh: You can also ask me 5 questions, since you really impressed me with the timing, so actually, you can ask me question, but to answer that question or not will solely depend on me!

Riddhima: Fine, then can i go ahead!

Vansh: Sure do!

Riddhima: Same question, what is your biggest regret?

Vansh: My biggest regret? That would be not talking to a person and hearing their side of the story, before that person died...

Riddhima: So that person, i mean whoever you have in mind is dead?! Can i know who that was?