37: INTERLINKED?

SCENE 1: Gautam tries to instigate vansh...

Vansh: You seem to know a lot about my heart! Well, the owner of this heart knows the truth, that she loves me!

Gautam: We will see about that too...

Vansh leaves and comes into their room just to find riddhima crying..he goes near her and gives her his handkerchief like a gentleman that he is!

Vansh: Take this..

Riddhima: *she takes it* Vansh...

Vansh: Yes..

Riddhima: You know that you can ask the question that is on your mind..

Vansh: What question?

Riddhima: We both very well know which question..

Vansh: The fact that you know the question, explains that the same question is going on in your mind...but still i will ask it...do you want to go away with him..if yes,then i will arrange for the divorce papers...you don't have to worry about the lawyers and all...you will get the money...

Riddhima: *she sees him with a disgusted look* WOW! So now you will only decide everything? And money? Seriously?? Do you think that low of me?

Vansh: Riddhima..

Riddhima: No don't say anything! I don't know about you, but i respect my relationship..with you and this family..i accept that i loved him..but now.

Vansh: You love me?

Riddhima: But now, i am married to you...and i am not one of those people who will divorce you just because her boyfriend came back..if everyone leaves like that then more than half of the marriages will end in divorce...gautam is my past, and you are my present and future...you thought that you can get rid of me so easily?? If you thought so that is your biggest mistake Mr.Vansh Raisinghania! You have failed to understand me!

Vansh: Oh please riddhima! If he doesn't matter, then i guess you shouldn't be affected this *points towards her condition* This affected by his words!

Riddhima: Wow so now you will even tell me how i should behave and how my feelings should be when someone scolds me! Amazing!

Someone knocks on the door...and vansh opens it to find gautam..

Vansh: What are you doing here??

Gautam: I need to talk with riddhima...

Riddhima: Gautam, whatever it is i guess it can wait a little, i mean i have work with dadi, so i will talk to you later...

Riddhima leaves...

Vansh: Gautam.....

Gautam: I will come later...

Vansh: No, no please come in, we have a little chat to do...

He comes in and takes place in a couch...

Gautam: Is it about riddhima again?

Vansh: No, lets keep her out of this shall we? I wanted to talk to you about your treatment...run me through the chain of events after you were sent to hospital...

Gautam: I already told you right, i was..

Vansh: No, no, no exactly how it all happened actually start from the point where you, were stabbed, we didn't have much time back then...so i didn't get the chain of events correctly...tell me from the point how you reached that abandoned place and got stabbed and came back alive....