11: IN A ACCIDENT?!

SCENE 1: Riddhima leaves in her car after watching Vansh speaking with someone...

Riddhima: Why was he talking to him? Which murder were they talking about? So was my doubt correct on Vansh? Did he kill gautam? I need to find out soon....

Riddhima is going on the road when suddenly a truck hits riddhima's car...and the car is upside down....

Riddhima: I can't die this soon! Not without knowing who killed gautam...

She comes out of the car and falls on the road...vansh is also coming on the same way...

Vansh: No one can know that truth! Never, i need to finish him off, before he becomes a bigger threat and reveals the truth

Vansh: No one can know that truth! Never, i need to finish him off, before he becomes a bigger threat and reveals the truth.....*he sees a car* Looks like there has been an accident, i think i have seen this car but where? Riddhima?! YES! It was Riddhima's car, but wait is it her?

He sees a girl on the road....

Vansh: Excuse me? Are you alright?.......RIDDHIMA?!! What was she doing on this road? Please don't be dead, please don't be dead....her pulse is there but its getting slow, i need to take her to my home...

Vansh calls angre...

Vansh: Angre, get a medical team with all equipment required to treat a accident case, to the house immediately, i will be there in 20 minutes, do it fast, i don't have any time to lose...

He takes her to his home and calls the doctors....

Dadi (grandmother): Vansh who is she?

Vansh: Dadi, i can't say anything right now, please inform the doctors that i have brought her here...

Dadi: Yeah ok!

Vansh: Riddhima! Open your eyes! Riddhima look at me damn it!

Doctors: Sir, please leave the room...

Vansh: yeah..

Vansh comes out...

Dadi: Now will you tell me who is she? And what happened to her

Vansh: She is my employee dadi, she met with an accident, and our house was near by, so i brought her here...

Dadi: Oh...

Ishani: Dadi, don't you remember, i told right, one girl rejected Vansh bhai's offer, that was this girl....

Dadi: Oh she is that girl, who challenged vansh?

Ishani and Vansh: Yes Dadi...

Dadi: I hope she is alright Vansh...but where did you find her?

Vansh: Dadi, i will tell all the details later, for now i have to make a call!

Dadi: Ok....

Vansh calls that person whom he was talking to earlier...

Vansh: I told you right! Stay away from her! Then why did you harm her?