40: SWEET SURRENDER?

SCENE 1: Vansh and riddhima slip out of the party...

Riddhima: We are out, but where will we go and what do you want do?

Vansh: Lets start over...everything!! So *clears his throat* Hello, i am Vansh raisinghania...

Riddhima: So we are seriously doing this? Ok fine...I am Riddhima....

Vansh: I saw you somewhere...at a  work site where our company was also there....

Riddhima: Ok creepy, so you saw me at a work site and decided to come up to me?

Vansh: Not a creep, but i found you very fascinating, and like a gentleman i am, i would like to take you out on date, only with your permission...

Riddhima: Sure i would love to go on a date with a thorough gentleman like you!

Vansh: Then, please take a seat in the car...

They both sit in the car and vansh starts to drive...

Vansh: I have never been on date...so don't mind if something goes wrong...

Riddhima: I guess, i won't mind...

After a while they reach a place which is pretty dark...

Riddhima: Vansh i can't see anything..

Vansh: Don't worry, wear these blindfolds and no cheating ok?

Riddhima: But i am already not able to see anything na? *she sees the look on his face* Ok fine!!

After a while vansh opens the blindfolds, and riddhima is stunned to see a dinner set up that too under the stars... where there was also a beach

Riddhima: You were listening?

Vansh: I always pay attention to you riddhima!

FLASHBACK...

They both were talking to each other...riddhima was cuddled up in his arms...and they were playing with their fingers...

Riddhima: Vansh, i have a question for you..

Vansh: Go ahead..

Riddhima: What is your idea of perfect and ideal date?

Vansh: Never been on one, so no idea..what's yours?

Riddhima: I want a beautiful dinner set up....in a open place...where i can see alot of stars, i love astronomy and i find stars are fascinating to watch you know...and there should be water also, so that the reflection of stars falls on them...it would be such a good one na? Are you even listening? *she turns towards him and finds him sleeping, slowly she slips into sleep*

Vansh's pov: I will make your dream come true riddhima!

PRESENT..

Riddhima: Not bad Mr.Vansh, for a first date..you went all big huh? I am impressed...

Vansh: *pulls out a chair* Please take a seat.. *she sits and he also takes his seat, when a waiter comes in and puts their food* 

Vansh: Riddhima, can i ask you something?

Riddhima: Ask..

Vansh: Why do you think i married you?

Riddhima: Because, its like a thrill of a chase for you...it irked you someone doesn't like you, so it was just a chase maybe..?

Vansh: You and me. It is not the thrill of the chase. It's not a game. It's... it's your tiny, ineffectual fists. And your hair... It smells nice. And you're very, very bossy. It keeps me in line.I'm not gonna get down on one knee, I'm not gonna ask a question, because we are wayyy past that stage and now the only thing i can say is I love you Riddhima, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.

Riddhima: *she gets up and walks towards him,sits on his lap and hugs him* 

Vansh: Don't ever say my love was a thrill of a chase...Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you.

Riddhima: *making her hug tighter* I love you!!! I will never regret us! I will never regret meeting you...i will never regret falling in love with you! I will never regret *she kisses him on the lips* This!

Vansh: *he chuckles* Don't get me wrong: I like the kissing. I'm all for the kissing. More kissing, I say.

Riddhima: I guess we owe a dance to each other, as we skipped one, earlier, want to continue?

Vansh: I would love that...

They start slow dancing this time to the song US by James bay

Riddhima: How did you recognise me soo easily in the party?

Vansh: The idea was pretty dumb, but i guessed by your ring! The VR ring...

Riddhima: You cheated? *she hits him* 

Vansh: Ouuchh! What was that for?

Riddhima: For cheating.. *he pulls her closer*

Vansh: Sweetheart, it's not cheating, its called intelligence..

Riddhima: I guess..*before she could finish...vansh kisses her*what was that for?

Vansh: Just adoring my first date...i think so i am in love riddhima...for the first time, i feel complete soulfully, amid the chaotic life, you are my peace...

Riddhima: I want you...right now...

Vansh: Are you sure?

Riddhima: I have never been this sure in my life about anything else...

They start kissing each other slowly yet passionately...it was like they were craving and longing for this peace...which they found in each other...

SCENE 2: They are in their room...next morning...riddhima opens her eyes..re-living those moments from the night...

Vansh: Someone is blushing?!

Riddhima: Vansh! 

Vansh: Did you enjoy the date yesterday?

Riddhima: It was like a dream come true vansh! I loved every part of it...from the beginning till end..it was like a fairy tale, just like i expected!

it was like a fairy tale, just like i expected!

CONTINUE READING!!