23: BLOODLINES!?

SCENE 1: Vansh & riddhima are sitting next to each other...

Vansh: I have a question for you...

Riddhima: You know, you are like a question bank! Mind filled with questions and doubts!

Vansh: You know we are not different, i ask the questions directly, but you go behind my back, and try to know the answers by yourself...just our methods are different!

Riddhima: What?! Anyway, ask the question...

Vansh: Are you sure that your biggest regret, is about the teacher you told?

Riddhima: Yes!

Vansh: But from my point of view, you should have two biggest regrets!

Riddhima: Wow! Now you will tell me my "life's" Biggest regret! Well go ahead...

Vansh: 1st your marriage with me! And the second one....

Riddhima: And?

Vansh: Not telling your parents about your marriage!

Riddhima: *her mind hits with realisation* Oh god!! I didn't tell them.....they might think, i don't care about their permission or opinion! Oh god!

Vansh: Don't worry, they are coming tomorrow, to mumbai, you can talk to them....

Riddhima: No, no, they will be angry! 

Riddhima's pov: How could i be soo consumed in this plan that i forgot that i even have parents! 

Vansh: Riddhima, relax!

Riddhima: Relax?? Are you serious? They will be disappointed...and *vansh places his finger on her lips* 

Vansh: Shhh.......They will understand the situation, don't worry i take the responsibility to make them understand, and i will marry you again, in front of them if necessary, you just relax and leave it! Understand? *riddhima nods her head* 

Riddhima: But...

Vansh: Riddhima, i know you don't trust me, but just leave this matter to me, now go to sleep, your eyes look tired....

They finally both go to sleep

SCENE 2: Dadi is talking with anupriya....

Dadi: They didn't even call, and it's soo late! Why is it taking soo much time?

Anupriya: Ma, don't worry, Vansh is there right? He is not a child, he can take care of riddhima and himself! You know him right....

Dadi: I know, but my heart is becoming restless, as if something bad is going to happen and we are unaware of it....

Anupriya: Ma, nothing will happen, and Vansh told me in the morning that tomorrow riddhima's parents will be coming to our home....

Dadi: Riddhima's parents? In the marriage tension we forgot to tell them about their own daughter's marriage, they must be infuriated! 

Anupriya: That's why vansh told us to speak to them and he told that he will also come to speak to them! So don't worry wherever they are, they will be back by tomorrow...

Dadi: I hope they come as fast as they can...Rudra? Did you find out anything??

Rudra: Dadi, the roads on the way back from the temple are kind of flooded, so according to me sir must have decided to stay back, until the the roads are cleared...

Anupriya: Yes ma, remember the last time we both went? We had to wait for 2 hours...and looks like the same happened with them....

Dadi: Yes, i hope they both are safe....