5 : KABIR'S STUBBORNESS

SCENE 1: After 2 weeks... Riddhima is packing her things...

Kabir: Riddhima why are you packing things? Are you shifting the cabin?

Riddhima: No, i am leaving...

Kabir: Leaving? But why? Did that Vansh manipulate you?

Riddhima: No, you are thinking out of the box sir! Remember i had a work of 1 month only here? I am just going back to my Office in hyderabad....

Kabir: Oh? But you can continue working here, i will extend your contract!

Riddhima: It would be an honor sir but, my parents are always worried about me, though they don't express it, i know them sir, so it's better for me to go back, i will be leaving in 2 days...

Kabir: Ohk, well it was really pleasure working with you, but the next time you come here, i assure you i am not letting you go next time!

Riddhima: *giggles* Sure!

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in her flat...

Riddhima: I know i will come back, but when i come back, i will not get the chance to do my planning and though i told Kabir that i will leave in 2 days, i will actually leave in a week, because i need to know Vansh's routine! I will soon know the truth Vansh!

Gets a call...

Riddhima: 1st phase has been completed, 2nd phase is ready to be implemented...

Other side: There is a change in 2nd phase, you don't need to know his routine! You can directly come back to Hyderabad...

Riddhima: But why? I have not even come into Vansh's proper sight, that he literally does anything to get me in his company!

Other side: I know, but what we didn't know is....

There is a knock on the door...

Riddhima: I will talk to you later, someone has come...

Other side: Fine...

Riddhima opens the door...

Riddhima: Kabir?

Kabir: Surprise! May i come in?

Riddhima: Oh yeah sure! what a sudden surprise! What are you doing here?

Kabir: I got to know your little secret!

Riddhima: Secret? W...which secret? What secret?

Kabir: Relax riddhima! Why are you acting like as if you have a bigger secret and it is out now!

Riddhima: I don't have any secrets!

Kabir: Then why didn't you tell me that you resigned from Hyderabad branch even?

Riddhima: Oh! I actually got a better offer, so i am changing the job...

Kabir: WHY? I can give you much better offer here also, please stay...

Riddhima: Kabir, i know, but i want to move on, i want to explore different companies, it's not about the money, It's about my passion and willingness!

Kabir: Whose company? Whose company are you joining, and till where i got to know you, our company is 2nd most ranked company, and you will obviously not choose less than that, so you are going to Vansh's company!

Riddhima: Yes! and it's not like i am betraying you, i have properly cut all ties with your company! I have given my resignation and....

Kabir: I would have allowed you to join any other company, but not his company! So i am rejecting your resignation letter....

Riddhima: You can't do that kabir!

Kabir: Oh yeah very well i can do that!

Kabir leaves... riddhima calls the person whom she called earlier...

Riddhima: For our plan to work, this kabir has to let me go! But he is so hell bent in keeping me in his company!

Other side: I know a person, who can help you with this!

Riddhima: Who?

Other side: Vansh himself! Tell him you accept his offer and he will do anything to get you in his office!

Riddhima: Yes, you are right! I will call you back, i need to meet him then!

SCENE 3: Riddhima comes to Vansh's house...

Vansh: Oh look who it is! Don't you think that this destiny is so weird that though you rejected my offer, you always happen to meet me again and again....

Riddhima: Yeah, i must appreciate destiny, that it changed my mind and i want to accept your offer...

Vansh: What? The girl who 2 weeks back was so hell bent on rejecting my offer, today suddenly wants to work in my office! Are you planning something against me? I mean it's obviously shocking that you even challenged me and now you want to work for me?

Riddhima: I am here to know, if the offer is still open or shall i leave?

Vansh: The offer was always open! Then when do you want to join?

Riddhima: I can't!

Vansh: Ok officially i am confused!

Riddhima: Kabir, won't let me go, he wont sign the resignation letter and until he does i have to work for him, so i don't know what is the problem between you two, but please don't drag me into this....

SCENE 4: Riddhima next day comes to request kabir for resignation...

Riddhima: Kabir, please....

Kabir: I accept! You can work for him....BUT....

CONTINUE READING!!

CONTINUE READING!!