Doce

Carlos began to stir in his sleep as Alessandra started to play with his raven dark hair, slipping the strands between her fingers. The dark hues looked at her from under half closed eyelids and there it was again. The sparkle of fire in Carlos' eyes made her heart beat faster. The undesribable desire towards her. Carlos treated her like his mafia princess, though she often was the one who shot more bullets towards enemies. "Good morning, princesa". He greeted her with hoarse voice. He moved in bed towards her, putting his hands on the sides of her head to hover over her. He leaned down to put a passionate kiss on her lips, bitting on her lower lip. Alessandra moaned against his soft lips. Carlos' kisses became more rough as he started to play with the hem of her shirt under the covers, before sneaking his hands under it. She gasped when he touched her right breast and started to knead it lightly. Alessandra's moans became more constant as his thumb circled around the pearl of her nipple. As the time went by his hand left her breast to travel down her body through her sternum, abdomen, stopping on her already wetted panties. He pushed them down with one swift move, gaping her swollen labia with his fingers. He moved his fingers in circling moves over her nub of nerve endings, causing goosebumps rise all over her body. Her eyelids fluttered as his moves put her in some divine state of mind. Alessandra tiltted her head back in order to give her lover more access to her sensitive neck. Carlos granted her her wish as he bent down to suck and nibble on her skin, picking up the pace with his fingers in the same time. The moment he knew she was close, Alessandra started to make those angelic silent noises which were like music to his ears. "Carlos". There was a sudden knocking on the door. "Qué?". Carlos spoke, covering Alessandra's mouth and keeping on rubbing her swollen clit. There was something so dominant in this, turning her on even more. "Did you and Alessandra forget about the meeting? It already started". Gianluca's voice pierced from the other side of the door. Alessandra gripped his shoulders tight, digging her nails into his skin. Her labia started to clench and pulsate. "We didn't forget. Tell Sergio will be there in a few". The muffled moans and scream of pleasure of the woman underneath him took Carlos' breath away as Alessandra came under him, leaving bruises all over his shoulders. "Alright, but please hurry". Gianluca's footsteps echoed in the hall, becoming more and more silent until they disappeared. "Perdóname, princesa" [I'm sorry, princess]. He whispered, taking his hand off her mouth. Her chest heavied from the orgasm and now she could finally breath more air into her lungs. "It's okay, amore. Business can't wait". Carlos chuckled, giving her one more kiss before leaving the bed.

Alessandra decided to wear a black turtleneck and matching trousers, while Carlos wore one of his white buttonups and black suit. The mansion was silent as all the members were already gathered in the conference room. They walked through the corridors, holding hands, but before Carlos opened the door for her they had to split. In such moments, Alessandra felt unberable cold taking over her body, though they agreed to not manifest their feelings wherever they go. When Alessandra stepped inside, eyes of everybody sitting at the table turned towards them. The conversation so alive seconds ago was murdered with their arrival. As they took their places she noticed that some members were giggling between each other, clearly having fun. Interesting that they're old enough to hold a gun, but not mature enough to hold it inside for a while. "I'm glad you could join us. We were just talking about Mr. Piquet". Sergio spoke, trying to gain full attention of everybody back. Five photos of leaders from the crews that worked with Maldonado were hung behind him. The South succeded already with four, receiving some valuable informations about Pastor as well. He was currently in his home in Venezuela, preparing for something, though nobody new the details or a target. "Can we please continue? I don't want to spent all morning with you". Sergio had a look over the place and when he saw no objections The Mexican returned to the subject of the meeting. "As I mentioned, I spoke with Mr. Piquet yesterday. He agreed on our terms and wants to meet to close the deal. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this meeting. I have to make a lot of phonecalls to please Mr. Correa who suddenly wants to spent vaccation in Miami". Sergio sighed, sick of dealing with that bastard. "I appointed Carlos and Alessandra for the job. They did well with their previous assignment, so I hope they'll do great this time". Alessandra looked at Carlos who looked surprised at how the tables have turned. "What do you say, partner?". She chuckled. "When is this meeting?". Carlos asked, though his lip curled up in smile. "For a few hours actually. I'm sorry to put you in such situation, but after today Mr. Piquet will be unavailable". He explained, gazing at his watch. "Gianluca can come with you". Alessandra turned her to smile at young Brazilian on the other side of the table. "Great. We'll close the deal with Mr. Piquet. You have nothing to worry about". Carlos assured him.