Siete

A/N: A continuation for chapter 5! Hope you're enjoying some flashbacks from Alessandra's past :)

WARNINGS: some descriptions may seem brutal or can be a trigger for somebody

Under the cover of night Romain took Alessandra to abandoned factory. Her eyes were covered during the whole ride, but now she could tell they were far away from the city as the lights of skyscrapers seemed so little from her spot. She could also hear some water splashing, so they must arrived somewhere near the river. Romain was rushing her to keep going, punching her spine with the barrel here and there. Once inside they climbed the old stairs in order to get to the platform from which all surface of factory could be seen. The old owner of this place must had been standing there for hours, supervising machines and his employees. Alessandra realised that if Romain wanted to kill her, he would do it already. He wasn't a sentimental type, even for her. He wanted to show her something, before he'll able to talk about specifics. That thing that Romain was eager to boast about was Jenson tied up to a chair. The air hitched in her throat when she saw his bruised from tortures face and torso. His mouth was covered with tape, so he couldn't scream, though some muffled sounds that suppose to be words were audible. Alessandra could tell from dark circles under his eyes that he was horribly tired, still he showed some strenght when he saw her. "Take it". Romain's gun no longer pressed to her back appeared in front of her. She looked at Jenson with confusion written all over her face. Jenson on the other hand was calm as if he saw it coming from a long time. "Take it or I'll kill you both". Jenson nodded at the gun, asking her to grab it. Jenson agreed to this, so without a word she took the gun from Romain. Alessandra tried to to swallow the lump forming in her throat as her fingers curled around warm and wet hand grip. "Mr. Button was a naughty boy". Romain said as he passed by Alessandra. His steps were echoing within the walls of the factory until he stopped in the middle of the platform, so he could see both of his victims. "He was trying to push Mr. Webber out of his chair and destroy our lovely school from the inside. He was acting like a little rat all along". The Frenchman continued. Everything became so clear. Jenson was always different from the others at the house. It explained why he had to whisper during his phone calls or why he was sometimes wandering around as if he was looking for something. Jenson was a spy and that meant that East Coast Crew was falling apart. "Mr. Button deserves a punishment for his actions". Alessandra looked up from her hands to meet Romain's gaze. "You want me to kill him". She stated, keeping her voice from shaking. "You want to earn my respect, right? Then play my game. Prove you're worth my time". He replied. Alessandra turned her head away from the blue eyes to search any help in Jenson. Unfortunately, Mr. Button already made peace with his fate. Maybe he was prepared for that from the very beginning, just didn't know he'll die from her hand. His death was a chance to be one step ahead Romain and eventually to punish him as well.

Preparing for the shoot seemed like ages have passed, but the moments itself finished before it started. Alessandra pulled the trigger three times, the exact number Romain did when he killed Mattia. She didn't care if he noticed that. She knew and that was important. Bullets pierced through Jenson's body ripping the wholes in his white, but imbrued buttonup. His limp body along with the chair slipped from the platform and fell to be crashed on the floor downstairs. Then everything went silent. Alessandra approached the edge of the platform. Her body started to shake when she saw Jenson's twisted body and flow of blood creating irregular circle around him. Romain stood in his place with hands clasped behind his back. He didn't want to ruin this moment with words. He convinced Alessandra to cross the line she swear to never cross and he was so proud of himself. That was a major step to make her obedient, to make her forget about escaping. Suddenly, both of them heard a sound of a car pulling off right in front of the factory with its white lights lightening the corpse on the ground. Alessandra turned around to ask Romain if those were allies of Jenson, but The Frenchman was already gone. Her mind was working slower than usual, still in shock after what happened.