Diecisiete

WARNINGS: nsfw content, unprotected sex

As music was softly playing in the backhground, Alessandra and Carlos danced to it with their bodies pressed tightly against each other. They were so close that at some point they seemed to create one entity. Alessandra lost the track of time, and so did Carlos. His presence made Italian's body realise the nerves and stress that she kept inside since Maldonado's ambush. Carlos on the other hand, felt relieved seeing Alessandra all healthy and well. The fact that he couldn't check up on her for so long was driving him crazy and the thought that something could have happen to her was making his heart sunk in his chest. Fortunately, those images weren't real, so Carlos nuzzled his nose into her dark hair, breathing in the scent of her shampoo. His arms wrapped around her more, his fingers lingering over tanned skin of her shoulders. Alessandra for the first time in weeks felt safe again, so she allowed herself to be vurnerable. She rested her head on Carlos' chest, closing her eyes. She could hear a steady beating of his heart under her ear that soothed her troubled mind in such a lovely way. That was her definition of peace. Peace that was making her eyelids heavier and heavier, though she tried to fight it.

Alessandra noticed from under her hooded eyes that some guests were already leaving. Sergio and Carola were standing at the entrance of the tent, shaking hands with people who decided to come back home. "You're not going to sleep on me, huh?". Carlos rubbed her back gently, which caused her eyelids to flutter in disorientation. He felt her body relaxing in his embrace and that her moves were getting slower and sloppier. If not for his arms, she would surely fall back, but not on his watch. "I'm sorry. I suddenly just felt so tired". She explained, while rubbing her eyes gently. "It's okay, don't fight it. I'll take you to your room". He assured her and they stopped swaying to the music. Carlos' arm curled up around her waist, leading her out of the tent. Once outside, Alessandra's arms immediately wrapped around her as the cold wind of the night blew through the garden. Carlos kept himself close to her, trying to shelter her from chilly breeze. They managed to quickly get inside the mansion's main hall, but climbing the stairs wasn't that easy anymore. Alessandra was afraid to ruin her marvelous dress, also it was hard for her to keep balance in high heels as she was stupid with sleep. As soon as the fight with stairs was over, they headed to the long corridor with doors to main living quarters.

Carlos let go of her waist only when they approched the right door, leading to Alessandra's room. "You looked so stunning today". He complimented her and her lips formed a small shy smile on her beautiful face. "Thank you". She replied, her teeth clattering a bit as another shivers shook her body. He wished to cuddle with her in his bed, warm her with the heat of his body, but there was still this unspoken thing between them after Pastor's ambush. Though Alessandra seemed happy to see him and everything was as it suppose to be, Carlos didn't want to push her into something she'll regret the next morning. Emotions and feelings were delicate, you couldn't just juggle with them. Instead making some bold assumptions, he leaned down to put a kiss on her cheek, close to the corner of her lips. The air hitched in her throat, her lips parting as if she wished for more from him. "Good night, Alessandra". He whispered, his hot breath ghosting over her soft lips. Her chin trembled at the sensation she has never felt before. It was understandable to her that Carlos didn't want to spend the night in one room, still she felt a bit disappointed. Nevertheless, she was glad to have him back. He'll now be on the other side of the small bathroom again, whenever she needs him. "Good night". She turned towards the door and reached for the handle. Carlos waited in the corridor until she stepped inside the dark room, before heading to his own.

Alessandra closed the door behind herself with a barely hearable sigh. She immediately kicked off her high heels that were hurting her feets for quite awhile. Then, she turned on a small lamp on her nightstand to give the bedroom some light. She wished to just fall onto the bed, but first she needed to relase herself from her dress. Still, her thoughts were spinning around Carlos. As Alessandra let her hair fall in waves on her shoulders, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm down her hammering heart. She still felt the touch of his lips on her skin. The invisible mark on her cheek was burning in act of desire. Her heart skipped a beat when a warm feeling started to curl up in her lower abdomen. She gnawed on her bottom lip, images of how it would be like to get intimate with Carlos flashing through her mind. She wanted him. She wanted him so badly, like nothing else before him. Without second thoughts Alessandra ran up to the door to their shared bathroom and pull the handle to open them wide, just to see Carlos on the other side in his room. He already took off his blouse and his white buttonup was undone in half. For a moment they were just standing in their spots, looking on each other. No one expected such a turn of events. Alessandra's chest was rasing and falling in uneven rhythm from anticipation. The fact that Carlos did the exact same thing distracted her to the point where she lost all of her thoughts. She couldn't be sure if he wanted the same thing, but he had that hunger in those dark eyes again. Her skin started to tingle in different places as if it was screaming for his attention. Ultimately, Carlos was the one to resolve their doubts. The Spaniard made the first move, rushing through the bathroom. He put distance between them to an end in a blink of an eye. Once he was close enough, one of his hands curled around her waist, while other grabbed her by the throat. She looked at him with her eyes wide open as some of air was cut off from her lungs. But she wasn't afraid. Carlos could feel blood pulsating in her veins, the fast throbbing of her pulse. His nails dig into the flesh of her neck as he pushed her on his firm chest and crashed their lips in lustful, passionate kiss. Alessandra moaned loud against his mouth, her fingers pulling onto the strands of his raven dark hair in the nape of his neck.