Diez

Alessandra waited with Carlos for Sergio to come back from different meeting in boss' office. Ten minutes passed, but Alessandra felt as if they were hours. She prayed for Sergio to return faster, so she could leave the room, change into some more comfortable clothes and escape that tension. Carlos hasn't spoke to her since that one time in the car. It was hard to guess something from his face expression as he mastered keeping his compsure without giving out even a blink. Alessandra didn't know why she felt so bad about it. Carlos knew who she was. For once she wanted to use Romain's teaching to help somebody. She wasn't doing this for pleasure, but to support the South in battle against Pastor Maldonado. Five more minutes passed and Sergio bursted into his office with his face a bit red from running. "And?". The Mexican stood above them like a teacher before students who couldn't behave. "Mr. Correa agreed to join us. I assured him he can continue preparation for expansion on US territory". Carlos answered, while Alessandra kept herself quiet. "That's amazing! Oh, I'm so relieved.Well done". Sergio praised them with wide smile on his face. Alessandra smiled softly, but Carlos got up from his chair. "Can I go now?". Sergio gave him a confused look, but nodded in the end. Alessandra lowered her head as she heard Carlos leaving without her just like that. "Is something happened along the way?". Sergio asked with concerned tone. "I don't really know. I was doing my part of the job, but he suddenly turned into... that". Alessandra shook her head. "Don't worry about it. He just need some time to accept what happened. That's the way he is. Are you okay?". She nodded. "I'm a little tired, but apart from that I'm fine. How was your meeting?". She looked up at Sergio, when he sat behind his desk. "Mr. Samaia is a tough guy, but I'm not giving up that easily". Alessandra smiled as she saw new fighting spirit in him. "Do you mind if I go now to my room as well? I feel like falling asleep in this chair". They both chuckled at her words. "Sure. Don't worry". Alessandra got up from her seat. Before she left the office, Sergio wished her good night. Once in the corridor she went straight to her room, glad she didn't meet any other members of the crew, while having this particular dress on.

When Alessandra reached her bedroom she was relieved the day was almost over. While closing the door she dreamt about warm shower and peaceful sleep. In the same time as she thought about it Carlos bursted inside her room without knocking through the bathroom that connected their rooms. He already took off his jacket and tie, the white button up was undone around his neck. "What did you whisper to him in the club?". It took some time for Alessandra to understand that Carlos was still reliving the moments in the club. "Some random shit that suppose to make him feel better. Are you seriously going to bother me with that now?". Alessandra shook her head as Spaniard's behaviour was growing to be ridiculous. "The job is done. Sergio is happy and we're one step closer to end Maldonado. End of story. Let's just forget about it". She wanted to pass him by in order to get to the bathroom, but Carlos stood in her path. "I don't care if the job is done or not. And I certainly can't forget how some asshole was touching my woman in front of me". Carlos said with his teeth gritted. Alessandra looked up at him and regreted it immediately. Muscles of his jaw were clenching heavily, the madness in his dark eyes made shivers run down her spine. "Carlos, you're scaring me right now. Can you let me go and we finish this tomorrow?". She asked softly, though she had a feeling it will make him even more furious. Before she knew it, Carlos' hand gripped her by the throat and pinned her against the wall. "We'll talk about this now. You're mine and no one is allowed to lay his hand on you. It was the first and last time you were doing something for the crew". He growled, while Alessandra was trying to release herself. She scratched his forearms, but he didn't seem to feel it at all. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she has never been so terrified before. "Let me go, Carlos!". She yelled as his fingers were cutting the air from her lungs. "Are we clear on that?". He asked, his face right in front of hers, his hot breath ghosting all over it. Alessandra used the opportunity right away and slapped Carlos in the face with her free hand, which caused him to jump away from her. Free from his grip Alessandra fell to the floor, coughing and bringing her hand to the bruised throat. Carlos' cheek was burning and that pain brought him back to reality. All the anger disappeared in the blink of an eye. He looked at her curled up figure from the place he was standing. He couldn't believe what he has done. He lost control. He saw such images in his youth that included Fernando and his wife, but he never suspected he'll become one of them. "Why would you do this to me?". Alessandra asked breathlessly between the sobs that escaped her lips. Tears spilled all over her beautiful face as she tried to distance herself from him as much as she could. "I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me". Carlos explained himself. He was in shock and couldn't collect his thoughts. "I'd never want to hurt you. Please, believe me". He took the step forward, but she immediately moved away. His heart broke into million pieces when she shook her head. "Leave, Carlos. I don't want to look at you right now". Alessandra spoke, not daring to raise her eyes on him. Carlos knew there was no need to argue. He lowered his head and returned to his bedroom. When he closed the bathroom door he could still hear her sobbing on the other side.