Rekindling old flames

A/N smut scenes ahead*

"That was amazing. I enjoyed so much watching them being speechless."-Kai says as we were going back into the house.

"I did what had to be done. And to be honest yea I enjoyed it as well."-I say smiling.

"Come inside!"-I say, motioning to him to get in.

He follows me inside.

We get to my father's study and I sit down while pouring something to drink.

"Listen Kai, now that I am in charge I will need your help. I have been away for so long and I don't know how things are around here."-I say as he sits down with me.

"I understand. I have been with your father in every step for these last couple of years so I know everything. From the legitimate to off the books and every threat."-he says still looking at me in the eyes.. those magnetic eyes...

Trying to free myself from the magnetic attraction of his look I get up quickly.

"Good, because you are the only one I trust."-I say to him and have a sip from my glass.

He gets up as well and slowly comes close to me.

"I would never come even close to thinking about harming you."-he says and wraps his arm around me.

"That used to work when I felt silly or had too much sake."-I say chuckling.

"Okay then that explains one time, what about the rest of them?"-he says smirking.

He was always a smartass and I rather enjoyed his comeback, but this time I had to show him things had changed.

"The rest of them were meaningless, good times long gone."-I say smiling.

He seemed a bit caught by surprise.

"And you don't miss any of those moments?" He says bringing me closer to himself.

My chest was going to explode from being so close to him. It was a sweet agony that I wasn't sure I wanted to end.

"Tell me you don't miss just a fraction of those moments. Tell me, because I can't say it."-he says looking into my eyes.

"I don't."-I say, my voice barely a whisper.

"No?"

"No."

His face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my skin.

"No...?"

"...yes."

None of us could say anything more. We were kissing and it was like all the past came back as soon as his lips brushed mine.

It started softly but then it got stronger. It was like my lips were craving the fire that came from kissing him. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my hand on the back of his head while his strong arm grabbed my waist.

We pull away just for a moment to catch our breaths and then our lips come together once more. I had realized that this was what I had missed so much throughout all these years and now I couldn't stop.

He picks me up and places me on top of the table while I bite his bottom lip.

"Ever since I saw you the night you came back... I haven't stopped thinking about you ever since."-he says grabbing my thighs.

"I've missed your touch."-I whisper in his ear.

He kisses my neck and bites it making a soft moan escape my lips.

My hands find their way into his jacket removing it and then unbuttoning his shirt.

In just a few moments he manages to undress me leaving me just in my bra and panties.

"Fuck I can't believe it."-he whispers and kisses on my collarbone. I could feel he was already erected.

I undo his belt and reach for his lips once more as he lays me in the sofa.

He starts leaving hard kisses on my chest to my stomach and belly. Then he comes back up to my lips.

He bites my neck and I remove his boxers. Just the idea of feeling him inside me once more was ecstatic.

Then he brushes his lips with mine and looks me in the eye. In that moment he slowly enters me. I moan as he starts moving inside me.

The ideas and memories were now a reality that I didn't want to end. His big member fits so perfectly inside me we both become a mess of moans and groans. Agonizing pleasures were all over that room.

I scratch his back as I arched mine while he was leaving kisses down my chin to my neck.

The pleasure became insufferable and my body started shaking as I grabbed roughly onto his arm. After me he reached his peak as well.

We were laying there next to each other catching our breaths. Then he turns to me, his eyes shining as he smiled.

"After all this time... I could never forget you. You were always my mischievous soulmate."-he says as he removes my hair away from my face and caresses my cheek.

"I love you."-I simply say running my fingers through his tattooed skin.

The yakuza members are always tattooed head to toe and to us this is very special. The tattoos made Kai look like he came from Takamagahara. He was always so special, so different from most people in our world. He had heart and I loved that.

"I love you too. Always have."-he says embracing me.