A one man job

A/N Hiroto ⬆️ Played by Tony Thornburg. He's so beautiful I'm gonna cry 😭🥺🥺🥺

Nao's POV

He made his decision. And now he had to deal with the consequences. Meeting with him yesterday made me realize that besides ambitious, he was very dangerous. What made him so dangerous was that he didn't fear dying, he had this great hunger for power and he wasn't going to stop.

I had information that he was going to transit merchandise in my territory, but not exactly where the exchange was going to happen.

"Tell me."-I answer the phone.

"It's some kind of psychedelic. Very rare. They are going to make the exchange and bring it on the black market."-says Kanji on the other line.

"Where?"-I ask him, the place was an important key of this whole plan, yet the hardest one to know.

"We don't know, nobody does. They are keeping it very secret."-Kanji says.

"Alright."-I say and hang up. It was time I took matters into my own hands.

I hop on my bike and head to the underground. I knew a place where I could get what I wanted.

In an hour I got to the place. An old acquaintance of mine distributes guns. I used to get my knifes and swords here. I never liked fire weapons.

I open the door without knocking. He was there and as soon as he sees me his face becomes pale.

"Miss Nao..."-he says leaving what he was doing and gets up.

"Come on Bohai, we have known each other for a long time."-I say smiling at him as I walk into the room.

He invites me to sit down by gesture and I do.
"Yes, but now that you are head of the Yakuza it's different. I've heard what people say."-he tells me as he sits down on his chair.

"Nothing has changed. But I'm here because I need to know something. There is going to be an exchange of drugs and I need to know the place. As the biggest gun distributor in all the black market I know that they came to you for guns. Did they say anything else?"-I ask him.
I knew Bohai wasn't gonna lie to me, but he looked scared and I couldn't help but wonder why.

"You know I'm gonna tell you the truth. Now I didn't hear anything about the exchange place, but I know that they are keeping it in a warehouse at the docks."-he says, almost looking like he regretted telling me.

"Thank you for telling me."-I say to him.-"And don't worry for protection I have you covered."

He looks at me and approaches: "Look Nao it's not my security that I fear, but I saw that guy.. he was ruthless. He came here with his men without even sending word and when some of my men tried to check him he grabbed one of them and smashed his head against the pavement for about five minutes. I had never seen anything like that. My men have been scrubbing his brains all night."

Now I understood why he seemed so afraid. Hiroto had made quite an impact.

"Thank you again. And don't worry I'll get him away from Tokyo as soon as possible."-I tell him, but he seemed a bit doubtful of my words.

"Nao.."-he says as I get out.

I turn around. "Watch out."-he says and I leave.

I had a plan in mind and hopefully it was going to work.

...

It was getting late, but I was ready. I wore my leather jacket and put on my helmet. I had everything in my duffel bag and hopefully things would go as planned.

I knew that taking things into my own hands like this was risky, but I didn't have any other choice.

I park my bike a block further and walk carefully to the warehouse. The darkness of the night really helped to cover, but also made it difficult to notice the exact place where the merchandise was being kept.

Then I noticed that one of the warehouses was being guarded by some men. I found it!

Very slowly I find my way behind it and wait for one of the guards to walk by. I get my Katana and grab the man from behind covering his mouth, he tries to fight but I stab him and then leave him on the ground. From what I saw there were five maybe six others.

There was no way of going around this. I grab two guns from my waist and shoot two of them I didn't know if they were dead, but they were definitely badly injured.

Another comes from behind me and tries to hit me on the back because he couldn't hit me in the head since I was wearing a helmet. I turn around and hit him on his stomach with my boot and then punch him, dropping him down.

One starts shooting at me from the roof, but I manage to hide. He gets down and I could hear his steps coming closer to me. As soon as he is about to turn and find me I shoot him in the head.

Two others come to hit me, but I manage to dodge them. I hit one on the leg and the other on the face. Then I cut one with my Katana whilst the other stayed down.

I got ready to place the explosives when another comes running towards. Oh look there were actually seven. He punches me in the face and kicks me on my back. I stay down for a bit then gather my strength and get back up, he took out his gun, but I acted quicker and took two shots on his chest.

He drops down and I continue placing the explosives. When I was done I grab my bag and get out. As soon as I got to my bike I push the button which starts the explosion.

I watch as the fire consumes everything except for some of the men that I hit unconscious or injured. I get the engine running and leave.

...

Hiroto's POV

"What do you mean the merchandise was destroyed!!!"-I yell. I was furious the deal was supposed to go down tonight and now I had nothing to offer.

"There was an explosion. One man came and took down some of us, some are badly injured and some have regained consciousness."-one of my men says while I took a sip of my alcohol.

"One man? You're telling me one man did all of this?? One man against ALL OF YOU??!!!!!!"-I scream. I put my hands on my head, how could this happen? Then I turn around to face my man I could see he was nervous and with good reason, my anger was lethal.

"Yes sir, he attacked out men. Shot two to death and killed two others with a Katana. Then he left with a bike. That's all we know."-he says, his voice dropping lower in the last sentence.

"A Katana you said?"-I ask and tighten my grip on the glass in my hand. In that moment I smash that same glass on the wall.-"You imbeciles!! It wasn't a man! It was her!!! She came there alone and got rid of all of you like you were dust!!! Get out!"-I say and he gets out immediately.

I wasn't mad about the deal not happening, I was mad because she had won. I knew she wasn't just a pretty face, but apparently she was mad too. I was going to enjoy my next move and damn it.. conquering her was becoming my greatest wish.