Who am I?

"No please, have mercy!"-the man tied on the chair says as his eyes become teary.

"SHOOT HIM, NOW!"-my father screams in my face.

He grabs my hand and points it at the man's face.

"PULL THE TRIGGER AND KILL HIM!"-my father screams aggravated.

My hand was shaking, tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't kill that man tied up in front of me, no matter what he did I couldn't pull that trigger.

And then I was alone in that room. Blood all over the floor, it was filling up the place.. deeper and deeper... I was going to drown.... I couldn't breathe..

I wake up, cold sweat on my forehead. Another nightmare. It was 5:08 Am. So early.

I turn around, but Kai wasn't there. I knew I couldn't sleep anymore now so I get up.

I put on my night robe and get out of the room. Honestly I had no idea where I was going but my steps lead me to the other side of the house. From the hall I could see Kai in the fighting room. He was holding his Katana and training by himself.

Slowly I walk through the door trying to be quiet and not make my presence known. He couldn't see me because he was facing the other side so I decided to just stay there and watch him training. At times I just enjoyed watching him, observing every little detail. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at him.

"You know you can always come inside, you don't have to stay there."-he says, his back still turned while he was continuing to yield his sword.

"How did you even know I was here?"-I ask him surprised.

He turns sideways and continues his training. "Come on, you know how highly trained I am and besides... I can always feel when you're around."-he says and puts his Katana down.

"I don't know it's weird. I can always tell when I have people around but I don't know exactly who they are, but when you are around me... I know it's you, even if I can't see you. I can feel you." He says coming towards me.- "Another nightmare?"

"Yes."-I say shaking my head.

We sit down on the mattress and he wraps his arms around me. "I know you still have nightmares about that day. I remember it like it was yesterday."

All I could do was hold onto his arms. "And you remember what you did as soon as you saw me?"-I ask him smiling.

"I just stood there hugging you for an entire hour."-he says kissing my head.

I loved moments like this. I could connect with him in every way not only physically. It was so rare to find something like this and I had it, that made me so happy.

"But we don't have an hour at our disposal now pretty boy."-I tell him as I get up.

"Oh come on!"-he says getting up and making a disappointed face.

"We can do something more fun."-I say smirking.

"Really? What's that?"-he says coming closer to me.

"This."-I say as I quickly grab his Katana and point it at him.

"You're going to loose."-he says and proceeds to grab another sword.

We start fighting our swords crashing with mighty strength. Forwards and backwards, defense and offense.

"Oh look at that you have improved."-he says as he blocks my attack and tries to strike.

"I was never bad."-I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh really?"-he says as he starts to attack me again. We clash our swords but his arms win against me.

He puts the sword close to my neck, out face inches apart. "I mean, you still have improved." He says and smirks.

"You think so?"-I ask him and close the distance between us reaching for his lips.

"Yeah.."-he whispers getting closer and closer.

Now that I had him where I wanted him I kick him away, do a backflip and grab my sword then I point it at him as he stood unarmed with his knees on the ground and his head up facing me.

He chuckles: "That is not fair, you took advantage of the moment."

"Well you shouldn't underestimate the enemy."-I say as I put the sword back in its place.

"I don't think underestimating the enemy was the problem. I think it's worse, I'm in love with her."-he says as he comes close to me and grabs my waist.-"Now where were we?"

We were interrupted by one of our people coming in. "Sir, Ma'am you have to come now."-he says and we follow him.

We went to a dark room under the house, a man was there sitting on a chair.

"He has been stealing from us two times now. He brings the merchandise, but keeps a small portion of it for himself."-the man says.

"Please I won't do it again, my daughters. I.. I had to. It wasn't enough."-he says, his voice cracking up.

Kai comes close to him: "Then why didn't you come to us and asked for help? Why didn't you say anything, but stole instead?"

"I couldn't.. I was afraid."-the man said.

He seemed old, around his sixties and I could tell he was actually afraid.

"We cannot just let him get away with it. Word will spread."-the man that called us says.

Kai looks at me, a pity look on his face meaning that he agreed.

"Put your hands on the table."-I say to the old man.

"No please.. I.."

"Now! I won't kill you, but you know you can't get away with this."-I tell him.

Then I grab a big knife and in a swift motion I cut off his pinky finger.
He screams in pain and cries out while I put the knife down.

"This will teach the rest of them."-I say and turn at the man that worked for us "Don't ever come in here with things like this ever again, if it's not important take care of it yourself."

And then I storm out of there.

As soon as I get back into my room I brake down and start crying. A few moments after Kai comes back in.

He looks at me and rushes in my direction, then sits down and holds me.

"Am I supposed to become a monster to make it? Should I loose my humanity to keep my legacy? Who am I becoming?"-I ask him while crying.

"You won't, I promise. I will do anything related to this so that you won't have to. I will pull the trigger and yield the sword. And I will do it all for you. Just please don't cry, I can't bear to look at you crying."-he says as he wipes my tears away.-"It's the only thing that kills me."

"I don't know how I would make it through without you."-I say as I run my fingers down his jaw.

"You would make it, but if anything happened to you I couldn't survive it. That's why you will always have my back. And just like we fought in the training room that's how we will always fight. Together."-he says grabbing my face and kissing me.