Katana justice

And it was done! A dragon tattoo on my sternum. My final memorial for Kai.

As I wipe off the ink with a paper one of my men comes inside.

"I think we might have something Ma'am."-he says as I pull my kimono over.

It was just two days after the attack and my hunger for revenge was taking over me. It was unbearable, but I was going to get it. I was going to destroy and ruin everything even though I knew that wouldn't bring me peace. But it would bring justice to Kai and calm down my wrath so it was worth it.

We go to the dungeon where I see a naked man sitting on a chair. There was a bag over his head so I couldn't tell who he was.

"Remove it."-I say to my the man that was watching over him.

He removes the mask and I see his face. I immediately recognize him from the attack.

In a second I slap him across his face with the back of my hand.

"Who gave the order?"-I ask firmly.

No answer.

Oh that's the game we were going to play..

I grab a knife from the counter and slice off his ear. He screams in pain.

I get closer to him: "Since you didn't hear me the first time I'm gonna ask you again. We can do this all day, but take a look into my eyes."-I say as he raises his eyes to look at me, a look filled with hatred.

"You see me now? There is nothing here, which means I can make you go through things far worse than death, believe me."

I raise my head looking down on him.

"You are going to die in every scenario, at least you can die quickly. Who.. Gave the order?"

He looks at me in fear. I could tell he was struggling. After a couple moments he speaks up: "Shao."

That old bastard! I was going to take everything from him and then watch him die in the most painful way. He promised me his support and went behind my back!!! He killed Kai!!!! And he was going to pay the highest prize.

My blood was boiling, and the need for vengeance was taking over me. I was going to get back at Shao in the worst way possible but I had to think first.

"A deal is a deal."-I say as I get behind the man tied up and slice his throat with the knife.

He was struggling, but died in just a couple of seconds.

"Get all our men and all the ammunition you can get. We are going to pay Mr. Shao a visit."

...

I was holding my Katana in my hands, no other weapon. As my people started shooting up Shao's house I was waiting in the car.

"It's done."-my man says on the phone.

I get out of the car and walk towards the house. When I get inside I see Shao, on his knees while my men were lined up next to him. I couldn't even bear to look at his face without wanting to unleash all of my anger.

"I apologize."-I say to him, as I remove my coat and leave it on one of the couches near.

"For what?"-asks Shao in an aggressive, but low voice.

"For taking so long. It would've happened earlier, but I had other things to do."-I say as I stand in front of him.

"You had to say goodbye to your little boyfriend. Yea I heard the news."-he says laughing, a sickly laugh that made me nauseous.

I punch him in the face. That felt so good, it has been days since I felt so good.

"And unfortunately for you with him you took a part of me as well."-I say to him as I bend to his level facing him.-"Now not only will you die, but everything that you have ever built or working on will be mine."

His facial expression goes from sickly satisfied to angry. Which makes me laugh.

"Yes that's right! I won't destroy it, it would have been better for you if I would destroy everything you own, but I won't. I will take it and add it to my own fortune."-I say smiling.

"Curse you!"-he says clenching his jaw.

"I am already cursed, but now tell me I want to know. How does it feel when you not only fail, but everything you have now belongs to the organization, meaning me?"-he was getting more and more mad which gave me the urge to go on.-"How exactly does it feel to have me in front of you alive, and taking everything you have built your entire life?"

He grunts and tries to move away from the grip that one of my man had on his shoulder.

"It's okay, let him."-I say as I move back to the couch to grab my Katana.

"I have given everything to that organization and you just swing one day and take it all away from me! IT WAS MY RIGHT!!"-he yells.-"You.. you are weak, and you are a woman. You shouldn't even be allowed to lead. Not only this organization, but anything else."

"I am a woman and guess what? Not only am I leading the ninkyō dantai, not only am I taking control of everything you have, I am also deciding the time of your death. I am your successor and your demise. I am your God."-I say with the greatest wrath I had. I look at him in the eyes and witnessed as the look on them switched from anger to horror.

With a quick movement I take my Katana out of its scabbard and turn cut off Shao's head.
It was a clean cut, he didn't deserve such mercy. His body drops back onto its knees.

I stand there for a moment to look at him and then put my coat on and leave the house. I was going to make him and example for everybody else. And if anyone dares to come for me death awaits them.

"Clean everything up, anything that might incriminate you, but leave the body there. I want everyone to know what happened."-I say and hang up.

I start the engine, the matriarchal reign was only beginning.

A/N And the book is only beginning. What? You thought this was the end?
Oh no no! Nao has a long way ahead of her and new characters will make their appearance in the chapters to come. So stay tuned.
Lots of love BG 🖤