A turn of events

A/N smut scenes ahead kids.

The elevator door opens revealing Hiroto's penthouse.

"I think they call this fraternizing with the enemy."-I say as we enter inside the place.

"Well technically we are here to come to an agreement about the opium deal and as soon as that is done we can go back to plotting on how to kill each other."-he says closing the elevator.

I walk towards the glass wall, from up there you could see the best view of Tokyo. And I couldn't believe I was actually there when all I wanted to do was either escape him or drive my Katana sword through his chest.

"So as I said previously since I negotiated with the distributors I'll get a 25% cut."-he says putting his hair up in a bun.

"That's stealing and you know it, Tokyo is my territory and besides I have decided that everybody gets an equal share of 20%."-I say determined turning to face him.

"Did you want the pure merchandise or not? Well I made it happen."-he asks furring his eyebrows.

I hated him, and hated his arrogance and his stupid face. In a quick second I grab one of my stars and throw it his way. The weapon ends up piercing the wall, millimeters away from his head.

"Take it easy, the furniture is new!"-he says turning to me after looking at the damage.

I run towards him and hit him in the chest, he looks at me and smirks: "So it's underground rematch again?"

"I guess so."-I say.

Quickly I grab two of the bamboo sticks on his shelf and throw it at him. "You ready to get your ass kicked for a second time?" I say smiling.

He picks up the stick very slowly, his eyes focused on me all the time. Then he uses it as a walking stick and approaches me.

I point my stick at his direction, but he pulls it aside with the back of his hand. Then he proceeds to getting closer and closer to me and stops just a few inches away from my face.

"Your ego too fragile?"-I ask raising my head to look at him in the eye. He lowers his to look into my eyes and getting even closer, at this point I could feel his breathing. I kept looking at him without backing out.

He puts his hand in the back of my head and grabs and handful of my hair: "No, but I'd rather fight otherwise."-he says and kisses me.

It was a harsh kiss, filled with passion and fight for dominance. From both of us because I realized that I was kissing him back.

He pulls me to the wall and keeps kissing me, biting my lower lip as our tongues were fighting for dominance.

For a single moment I pull away and open my mouth as an attempt to grab all the air I could get, but he doesn't let me pulling me back into the kiss.

In that moment we seemed like two beasts, he a hungry demon refusing to let go of his prey and me a wrathful spirit wanting to enjoy that moment in the most savage way.

He goes from my lips to my neck, kissing and licking it in the most possessive way and then back to my lips exploring them as I whimper in his mouth.

His hands found their way on my body as his teeth were biting on my chest and the feeling was intoxicating.

I remove his jacket as he slips off my dress. The feeling of my body under his hands was better than I could have imagined. I felt guilty giving into these urges but it couldn't stop. His touch was addictive and our moans hypnotizing.