The last bullet

A/N : I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG AND IT DESCRIBES THE SCENE PERFECTLY!!

Nao's POV
Tonight there was a meeting with the organization. After the death of Chotan there were some decisions to be made such as sharing his part of the properties with the organization since he didn't have any successors.

I get out of the house and into the car, the entire ride to the meeting I couldn't help but think about Hiroto. There was something different about him lately, he was acting strange.

Maybe they were just thoughts in my head, maybe there was something more but I needed to stop thinking about that now because I was already inside the building.

The other members sat in their respective seats and I at the head of the table.

"We need to make some decisions regarding Chotan's inheritance, his areas of influence and the duties we all have to fulfill in his place."-I say and sit down.

Another member decides to speak up: "Indeed, since he didn't have any successors it is necessa..."

He is brutally interrupted by a gunshot. A second after I realize that he was shot in the head. The window glass brakes and a rain of bullets starts pouring on us. We were being attacked.

I could hear my men getting shot even though some of them had found cover. The heavy machine guns were firing at us with no mercy and no intention of stopping. It was going to be a bloody massacre.

Under my seat of the table there was a gun and I reach out to grab it, I grab another one from my bag as well. Carefully I get up from my hideout and look at the attackers. I raise my arms and shoot at them with all the firepower I had. I managed to shoot three of them without knowing if the damage I had caused to them was lethal or just a wound.

I start shooting some more until I realize that I had ran out of firepower.

I look around... The place was a mess and everything was happening so fast. Most of my people were being slaughtered some others were taking cover trying to fight back with all they had.

And there was nothing.. nothing I could do, I was completely powerless in this battle. I felt like an outcast, like a far corner of it all when I was supposed to be the main column that carried my people. Hopeless... How did this even happen?

As I was wondering all of this I didn't realize that I had become a target for one of the attackers, he points his gun and me and his finger squeezes the trigger.

I guess this is how it ends.

I heard the noise and at the same time I felt myself being snatched away, I open my eyes to look Hiroto standing beside me. He had pushed me away. I look into his eyes only to see sadness and what seemed like a regretful expression. He didn't seem hurt, but he had also ran out of ammunition. In a spilt second he moves away from me and grabs a gun from one of the dead guys.

I turn to see the man that wanted to shoot me come even closer. Fuck how could I forget about it? I grab a knife I carried strapped on my thigh and throw it at him. It got into one of his eyes.

In the midst of all that noise and chaos I manage to get out with some of my men and a few members left.

We get into our cars and leave. I had never felt so defeated.

I get inside my house, bloody hands and bruises. My skin smells like gunpowder and I couldn't even walked right, but I had to hold it together. There was only one question that tormented me: Who could have done it?

I manage to sit on the sofa. Now all I had to do was wait for the news on our current state and the reveal of our traitor.

***

Hiroto's POV

My men were hiding under masks shooting at the Yakuza, it was happening and yet I felt like I wasn't ready for it. I see one of the Koreans pointing a gun at her, this is it then...

But no, no wait a minute, she couldn't die just like this, I couldn't kill her. No, no, no!!!!!!!
None of this would matter if she was dead NO!

I get up in a spilt second and rush towards her, fuck it, if I die I die at least I will have atoned for my sins. I grab her body for one last time and push her away. I heard the gunshot but I didn't feel anything, I look at her to see if she was hurt. She opens her eyes and looks at me I am sorry my love, this is all my doing.

She looks at me confused and then I pull away from her to grab a gun from one of the corpses, I was fighting against them now and not just to be undercover. I knew that the price I was going to pay for this was high even if I survive, but more than all of this there is only one thing that brings me a great deal of pain and that is knowing that this was the last time I embraced her body and now I won't have another chance.

I see her and some others escaping, I had felt her warmth one last time, and her embrace was never coming back now.. it was gone, all gone.

With a gun in my hand I knew I was going to get out of this... but where was I going to escape?