Inside the monster

A/N - A bit of smut ahead kids.

The feeling of hot water running down my skin helped me relax, but more than the water were his hands traveling from my back to my waist.

He was embracing me and holding me on his chest while the warm water soaked us both. It was peaceful being with him like that, at least just for a few moments, it helped take the monsters away from my head for a while.

All I could do was lay my head on his chest and hear his heartbeat and the sound of the water pressure coming from the shower.
That moment didn't last long because we could never stand around each other without finding a way to end up getting closer.

His hands found their way on my breasts caressing them while his teeth bit my neck making me moan. I started running my hands from his chest to his abdomen and finding my way to his hardened member.

He grunts and kisses me. It was like he was famished for those kisses and honestly I could never get enough of them either. I would gladly exist in a never ending loop of those flaming kisses.

We pull away and water starts traveling on our lips, but I couldn't stand the agonizing distance from him and he seems to pick on on that because he places a quick kiss on my collarbone and then runs his tongue on my hardened nipples while I grab his hair.

Taking advantage of his hands being busy with my body I use mine to stroke his huge length and make him moan.

He was always dominating and possessive and was making that clear once again by moving one of his hands down to my quivering pussy. Meanwhile I was using my hands to pleasure him.

"How is it that I can never stay away from this?"-he asks between breaths.

"Oh now you figure it out?"-I say and laugh as he slides two fingers inside me.

He moves his fingers making me moan while I caress the tip of his length. Then he takes them out and licks them, I grab his jaw and give him a long kiss tasting myself on his lips and tongue.

After that he slides himself inside of me, it was always hard for me to get used to his size. I embrace him and dig my nails on his shoulder, hot water coming down our bodies.

With my left hand I reach for the shower glass as he keeps moving. Fuck, it felt so good I didn't want it to end. I whimper and scream because of him and he enjoyed seeing that. The harder he thrust inside me, the louder his moans and groans were.

After a while we were both consumed by that divine feeling as we held each other. He looks at my lips and then straight into my eyes. He didn't say anything but I knew exactly what he meant.

***
"It's the way it works. We live and then die. It's inevitable, people fear it and see death as this great enemy, but that's only because they're so attached to life. Death takes all those things away. All the pain, suffering, constant feeling of loss... it all goes away."-I say sitting down on my bed while Hiroto stood there focusing on me.

"His death pains you I know."-he says as he gets up and grabs his shirt.

He puts his shirt on the chair and lays down in my bed, I drop my towel and lay there naked with him, my back touching his chest.

"It does, he was kind to me, and supportive in a time when many of them wanted me dead."-I say and place my arm under my head.

"I had heard about the Yakuza since I was a kid but I never would have thought that one day you would be in charge of it. At first I had doubts, but now that I have seen you, I can say that you are the greatest, strongest woman I have ever met."-he says and kisses my neck softly.

"There was no other choice but to be strong. I wasn't like this, I think... I was reckless yes, but never evil. When my brother was killed it changed, all that wrath, all those dark feelings started to come up. I made it my life purpose to find the killer and when I managed to do that I killed him with my own hands. I watched the life get out of him and then I left. I left Tokyo only to come back for my father's death."

He moves the tip of his finger on my skin, tracing it slowly.

"You had a broken family, but at least you had one. It is hard losing them, but there was a time when you saw them, heard them, felt their happiness and sadness. You can always remember them, love them, honor them. I was raised in the streets. The only way to survive for me was crime. Since I had no love shown to me I decided to embrace violence instead."-he says and I turn my head around to face him.

I caress his cheek with my hands, I could see the pain in his eyes, no matter how much he tried to hide it. There was hatred and a lot of pain.

I pull him next to me and kiss the side of his forehead while he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood like that for a while and then forgot the sense of time and drifted to sleep.