Warrios

"A part of the South Koreans have gone rogue."-says Chotan while we were sitting on our seats.

"They have done all the attacks on the business."-completes Hiroto.

Everybody was worried, apparently some members of the South Korea mafia were planning on expanding their businesses and they seemed to be thinking that Tokyo was a good place to start. I didn't know if those people were mad, suicidal or both.

"And where are they now?"-I ask. With all our power and connections I knew that no matter how much they tried, they could never hide.

"Somewhere in the underground, they are not trying very hard to hide, but I've heard that they are very good warriors. They can even slow down their heartbeat to make themselves unnoticeable."-says one of the members.

Well maybe not dumb then, just suicidal.

"We have to get rid of them, I'm sure the South Koreans are looking for their rogue members, but we cannot leave this to their hands, this is our territory and we need to get them."-I say getting up from the table.-"Since they are so dangerous I suggest some of the members don't come to fight."

"I can lead the attack."-says Hiroto.

"I will join."-says Chotan and some other members agree with him.

...

I park the car in a dark alley, from the bag in the passenger seat I grab my Katana and two other fire guns. Then I get out to meet with the other members and out men.

They were all gathered and turn to look at me.

"You came."-says Hiroto, but by his voice he didn't sound very excited.

"Well I wasn't going to stay out of the fun, besides if I'm not here they'll kill all of you."-I say laughing.

We get ready to walk inside, teargas and small explosives started to blow up. I kept my Katana in my hand and my two other guns ready to fire.

Hiroto was firing his gun and approaching me while walking backwards. Eventually we stood together, our backs touching while we were shooting up the place.

He turns his head to the side: "These guys are dangerous!"-he yells. I knew that he said that because he thought it wouldn't be safe for me and I shouldn't have come.

"You have worked with me long enough to know that I can take care of myself!"-I say and smile while I take a shot at a Korean.

We keep shooting at them, but it was true they were fast and good warriors. One of them comes to me and kicks me, I get up and attempt to hit him, but I fail, he was fast. He comes behind me and tries to choke me with his stick. I hit him in the neck but he doesn't budge. Then I hear a gunshot and raise my head up to the stairs where I see that Hiroto had taken the shot. He looks at me like he was trying to say he was right previously.

I grab my Katana and walk away. They moved quickly and quietly through the smoke making it hard to sense them. Another came and hit me bringing me down. I took advantage of that position to see his feet because the smoke was thinner closer to the floor and as soon as he came back for me I stabbed him in his hip and then I get up quickly and cut his throat.

Everybody was fighting and the Koreans were fewer, but skilled. Yet we had a bigger reason to fight harder, we were protecting our territory and these men had come here uninvited.

I turn around to see that Hiroto had run out of ammunition and a Korean was standing in front of him pointing his gun. I get closer to him and stab him in the chest.

"You were saying?"-I say to Hiroto as the Korean fell down.

He gets up and grabs a gun from one of the dead Koreans. Then we hear one last gunshot. The Koreans were all dead, but we didn't look so well either.

"He has been shot!"-one of our men says and we rush to see Chotan on the ground bleeding with a gunshot wound on his stomach.

"Get the car."-I yell to the man.-"You're going to be okay."-I say to Chotan.

"Don't be silly my dear."-he says giving me a warm smile and raises his bloody, shaking hands to grab mine.-"We got rid of them, that's what matters and I want you to always protect your legacy like you have done so far. We have been going on for centuries and will continue to go on for many others. I couldn't have asked for a better way to die than this." He says and his grip on my hand loosened while closed his eyes.

His sacrifice was not going to go in vain. I was always going to fight for the organization just like he did, no matter what.