CHAPTER 1

Ahrin lied down the wooden floor of the practice as she felt herself about to collapse from the dizziness that she has been enduring for the past days.

She closed her eyes, her breathing's heavy from the hard choreo she has been practicing since this morning for her dance cover that will about to shoot next week. After this practice, she has a vocal training to attend.

Their schedule wasn't usually that tight compare to other idols knowing that their company is giving them less comebacks and tracks than other groups. But they do have a lot of photoshoots and other things including their daily training  that they needed to attend.

What's with the training?

Let's just say their company wanted them to be perfect and be the best of the best.

"Get up, young lady. We're already in a half. Let's finish this today. " The choreographer spoke, clapping her hands. Ahrin scrunched her nose as she forced herself to get up despite being dizzy and her body growing weak at every passing second.

She tried her best to do the steps well as she did not want yo disappoint the instructor knowing that everything that is happening in that room is being reported to their executive directors. One mistake can lead to many consequences and she did not want to face those, let alone dealt with it.

That's why she moved her body accordingly to the step, her heart pounding in her chest from yhe exhaustion but still, she pushed herself and did her best.

After a few minutes of memorizing the choreography, Ahrin sat on the couch that was placed in the corner of the mini practice room. She drink her water while her other hand is busy wiping her face. She sat there and rest for a couple of minutes before deciding to continue  practicing that lasted for an hour and so. She exited the room once the choreographer called it a day and made her way towards the training room.

Once she made it inside, she dropped her bag on the desk and walked towards the instructor who is patiently waiting for her.

"Oh Ahrin, you're here. You're quite early than usual, I see. " The vocal coach spoke and Ahrin replied with a smile. "Let's start then. "

Just like before, Ahrin barely received compliment about her vocal. Instead, she received harsh feedback about how awful her voice is compared to her members, and that her voice should be soft and not rough.

They should understand it and consider  her voice knowing that she's a rapper and just a sub vocalist in their group.

"Stop stop stop! " The woman said, cutting the idol in the midst of her singing. The woman shook her head, displeased from the result.

"It is so awful as always. " The woman commented. "Try to record yourself singing and listen to it. Don't eat your words too, people will not understand it. "

Those words are enough yo strike Ahrin, her insecurities started growing even more than it already is.

"I'm sorry. " She apologized, bowing her head which she immediately regretted.

Fuck.

"We'll continue this the day after tomorrow. If there's still no progress, ready yourself. You're dismissed. "

Ahrin heaved a sigh then gave the vocal coach a slight bow before grabbing her bag and left the room, not wanting to pissed the instructor even more.

Just like what she planned today, after the training, she immediately headed back to their dorm as she's looking forward to the warmth of her bed and the scent of her room.

"—don't do something stupid. " The only thing Ahrin heard once she entered their dorm. Her eyes immediately landed to her co-members in the living room.

Tina rolled her eyes to their leader. "Yeah yeah. We're not reckless enough to do such thing that will ruin our careers. "

Ahrin watched Tina who is examining herself in front of the mirror whilst the eldest, their leader, is sitting on the couch while looking at the busy woman.

"I'm home. " And so Ahrin mader her appearance, walking towards the couch and sat on it while leaning her head on the headrest.

"Welcome home. "

"How was the practice? " Tina asked, facing the new arrived idol who just closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Tiring. " The latter answered shortly, not having the strength to explain in details about the strict instructor and the vocal coach.

"You look pale. " Yana, the leader, commented upon noticing how pale the idol is.

Ahrin faint a smile. "I'm not feeling well  so....." She opened her eyes and saw the two girls looking at her, concerned.

"Do you want us to call a doctor? " Tina asked, already reaching for her phone.

"No no. " Ahrin immediately answered.

"You sure? " Tina asked in which she answered with a nod.

"I'm fine, I just need rest. " She says. "Anyway, where are you going? " She asked, changing the subject, knowing that her members are quite persistent and will surely insist to call a doctor.

"She's going to meet Heeseung. " Their leader was the one who answered making Ahrin froze as her mind wandered back to the intimate time she shared with the boy a month ago.

It was so wrong yet feels so right.

"But they're in Poland, aren't they? " Ahrin asked, remembering the schedule of the male idol. Heeseung told her since they're friends.

Tina shrugged her shoulders. "They were, they just arrived yesterday. Anyway, I need to go! Don't wait for me to come home. " She did not wait for their reply as she spring out of their dorm, leaving the two in the living room.

"Aish, they should tell the management about their relationship. " Ahrin heard the eldest mumbled.

It's true. The only people who knows about the relationship of the two are them, their members. The management does not know and of course, the media is oblivious about it.

"Or they should not. " Ahrin disagreed, earning a confused look from Yana. "Remember what happened to our sunbaes when they revealed their relationships? "

Right. Their sunbaes who revealed their relationship to the media and to their management were forced to end their relationship and put them into the disciplinary action.

"Right. " The leader sighed. "Didn't you say you're not feeling well? Go and rest. I'll cook something for you. "

Ahrin smiled. "Thank you, leader nim. And please, make it delicious this time. " She joked, earning a light slap from the eldest.

Ahrin stood up and went inside her room. Their dorm is big enough to have four rooms for them unlike their previous dorm which only consists of two bedrooms. And Ahrin is very thankful for that.

Once she's in her room, she changed her clothes into a more comfortable one before crawling on her bed and under the duvet.

Ahrin is not that dumb to not know why she has been feeling dizzy these past few days. Why she always felt a wave of nausea every morning.

She has an idea and God, she hope that what she's thinking is wrong, that everything's normal. But who is she kidding?

Maybe it's normal and just a simple and mild sickness but after doing it with her bandmate's boyfriend, she doubt it.

A wave of nervousness rushed through her nerves, making her close her eyes for just a short moment of time.

If ever what she's thinking is true, about the symptoms of what she's been encountering for the past days, the Ahrin didn't know what to do knowing that it will be yhe start pf their downfall.

And there are only two options she needed to do to confirm it.

And that is to buy that thing or see the doctor herself.

And she doesn't want to choose the latter and risk being caught by those hungry journalists out there.