CHAPTER 33

Heeseung is alone in his condo and he's on the edge of dying in boredom. It's not like he can go to their dorm or go to the building since he's on leave.

Last night is one of the best night he had encountered in his whole life. And that's because of Ahrin. The girl who's carrying his baby and the girl who he will be with for the rest of his life.

He opened the fridge and take out the cartoon of banana milk then made his way in the living room.

Honestly speaking, he isn't sure if leaving Ahrin in their dorm was a good idea or not. Either way, he doesn't have a say to stop her since the girl practically begged him to leave when they arrived at the building.

Her reason?

She said that it would be awkward if he'll go and stay with her knowing that his ex lover is there.

Heeseung didn't want to leave her at first but after the girl told him about the other girls are also in their dorm, and they won't let anything bad happen to her, somehow, that convinced him.

And now, the man is alone in his condo.

It's been an hour since she dropped her to their dorm and he didn't know when he'll going to fetch the other as Ahrin told him that she'll text him if she'll go home.

And that is also the same reason as to why he can't leave his phone from his grip as he opened and unlock it from time to time, to see if the girl had already texted him.

But to his dismay, his notification is always empty.

Heeseung swirled his tongue inside his mouth then frown.

Why is she taking so long?

Is she still planning to go home?

What if something happened? That prevents her from texting him?

Should I go to their dorm?

Fuck I'm going crazy!

He took a sip in his banana milk then placed it back on the coffee table sitting in front of him.

You know what? Fuck it. I'll go there. Now.

Just as when he stood up to go take his jacket in his room, the door bell rang making him stop from doing so.

His brow furrowed as confusion took over him. No one knew about the location of his condo. Well, except Ahrin, Tina and his members of course.

But Tina is in their dorm and Enhypen is busy at the moment and there is no way Ahrin would ring his doorbell as she knew by heart the pass code plus didn't she say that she'll text him? So he can fetch her?

Heeseung stayed still for a few good seconds. He only made his way towards the door when the doorbell rang for the second time.

He pursed his lip as he looked at the screen beside the door on who's in the other side of the wall.

And to his surprise, he didn't expect the person he saw. What bring him here?

Heeseung unlocked the door and opened it, pursing his lips when he remembered the time when this man was with Ahrin when the news came out and he was in Busan.

Up until now, he hates the thought of this man being with Ahrin. Heeseung despise the thought of that man breathing in the same room with his Ahrin.

"What are you doing here? " His brow furrowed the moment he saw the man in front of their door.

"Where's Ahrin? "

"She's not here. Why? Do you need something? " He  asked while looking at the man.