CHAPTER 6

"If Tina found you here, in my room, she will suspect us." Ahrin spoke, sitting at the edge of her bed while leaning her back against the headboard.

Heeseung sat beside her. "She can think of whatever she wants."

To this, the girl automatically shift her gaze towards the man with her brow raised up. Her heart started beating in an abnormal pace. "What? "

"I mean, it's not like there is something going on between us—"

"I'm pregnant with your child. " She spoke, interrupting the other in the midst of his talking. "Isn't that something? "

"You know what I mean. " Heeseung spoke with a serious tone making her flinched.

Right.

She nodded, not wanting to argue with the other. "Okay"

No, it's not okay. Ahrin didn't know where to stand in the other's life. Is she still his best friend? Or just a woman who's job is to carry his child?

Because if it is, then Ahrin would be lying if she said it didn't hurt her because just by thinking of it, she can physically feel her heart, breaking.

Ahrin was startled when Heeseung abruptly pulled her into his arms, embracing her tightly.

"Hee—"

"Shh don't cry. I didn't mean it." The man didn't know what he's really apologizing for but when the girl cried right in front of him, he knew that he said something.

Well, Heeseung is well aware about Ahrin being sensitive since he read an article he searched before regarding to a pregnant woman being sensitive and emotional.

That's why he started whispering sweet words into the other's ear, hoping that it will calm the her down as crying isn't good with her and the baby.

Their baby.

Ahrin on the other hand couldn't stop crying, but she calmed down when she felt a pair of lips kissing her hair. Yeah, it's just a small gesture and no big deal at all especially to the other but to her, it is not, it's the otherwise.

"Btw, how month is she? "

Ahrin leaned back to look at the other. "She? "

The other shrugged his shoulder. "Our baby?"

"Oh." She, again, buried her head on his chest, feeling embarrassed.

At least Heeseung want a daughter? But regardless the gender, Ahrin will love their child no matter what. "Two. Why? "

"I was thinking, do you mind moving in my condo? "

"Ahrin-ssi? "

Ahrin blinked multiple times breaking from the thoughts of the previous night when she felt a faint slap on her shoulder. "Huh? "

Ahrin looked around, only to see her members and the host of the interviewer of the variety show they're currently in, looking as if they're expecting something. And there she realized that they are being interviewed.

Luckily, the host let it passed but of course, with a little tease on how the idol is thinking something or more someone else that she didn't pay attention to the interview which Ahrin immediately brushed telling them that she was just thinking about the performance she prepared just for today. Which is a complete lie.

But thankfully, the host seems to believe it as he asked the to perform it on the mini stage of the room.

Ahrin isn't scared though. Performing something she didn't prepare is not new to her. In fact, she's used to it as it was always happen during their evaluation when they're still trainees. Up until now, actually. She does a lot of free style in front of their choreographer.

Ahrin stood up and went on the stage with a smile on her face, giving the staffs a nod before a random music suddenly played inside the room. And that's where she started dancing, freestyling, moving her body along with the music and feeling every beats of the song.

After a good few minutes, the song comes to an end making the idol stopped moving and gave a bow to the cameras and to the interviewer who is busy clapping his hands along with her bandmates.

"Awesome as always, I can't believe you performed in our show." The host said, wiping the imaginary tears on his cheek dramatically which earned a few laughs from the members and from Ahrin who's now back on her seat.

So the interview continues, as the host keeps on asking random questions from their fans.

"From kpopaddict48 " The host started, glancing to the girls who are looking at him, listening intently. "Since you debut in the same year as them, what is your relationship with the group, Enhypen? "

Ahrin froze from the sudden question.

What is their relationship with Enhypen?

"Tina is dating the famous member of Enhypen, Lee Heeseung. And our group is kinda close with them since we see each other a lot during music festivals and stuff plus me and Heeseung are best friend and I'm carrying his child. "

Ahrin wanted to tell that but she held herself back as Yana, the leader of their group, answered the question carefully.

"Actually, they are kind. Whenever we interact backstage which is quite rare, they always smile not only with us but to other groups as well. There's even a time when they helped us fix Tina's microphone when there's no staff around. And they are extremely talented too." Yana answered, nodding her head making the host nodded, understanding what the girl had said

"Yeah, they're nice. And you're not the first group to say those things. " The host replied making the girls nodded.

The interview went well and they really had fun, answering the fan's questions. But after the interview, the girls immediately headed back to their company building to continue recording their album.

Ahrin's part in the side track was changed and lucky for her, she only repeated the recording for a few times as the producer was satisfied at the outcome.

The recording went well to say the least, that's why they are now gathered in the studio, waiting for the executive's announcement.

"Tomorrow, we'll measure your height and weight, so be early. 7 am, sharp. "

Ahrin froze on her spot as her hand instinctively reached for her stomach.